The purpose of this post is to educate, entertain and inform. Hopefully you can use some of it in your theory craft.

History: https://www.forums.red/p/theredpill/318172/field_report_on_that_neverending_line_of_fresh_rando_cock https://www.forums.red/p/theredpill/318216/field_report_on_my_wife_s_cock_carousel https://www.forums.red/p/theredpill/318336/field_report_on_my_wife_s_adventures_new_love

I was together with my wife for 27 years since she was 16 and I was 19. (married 25y). We have 6 children together 3-18. This all deteriorated over the last 7 months.

Yesterday my wife moved into her new trailer with her new boyfriend.

About a week ago she had been "all-in" with commitment to her beau. He was a "perfect" soul... The kindred spirit of her dead grandmother... unparalleled in kindness and devotion. This much younger man with arrested development lived with his parents before moving in to her trailer, He's a drunk stoner and a train-wreck of a human being. He is super-needy and devoted, has mommy issues, and desperately wants to be cared for and loved because no one has ever loved him.

Somewhere during the week she realized that super-needy people are full of rage and get easily butt-hurt, when he pulled a bunch of crazy shit and acted like an asshole. She also confessed that she has absolutely no desire to fuck him. Apparently they only smashed the one time that he rented a hotel room, and it was train wreck.. and his dick doesn't work. I am afraid this will not be the guy that takes her off of my hands.

Just to give an overview, I have smashed the that whore approximately 15 times since they have been exclusively together with promises(14 days). She has collected 3 new orbiters to give her attention while he is at work digging ditches for his dad. Last night, their first night in the trailer, she went into full cockblock mode and sent all the older kids and their friends into the trailer, and then came to hang out with me in the house (for 3 hours), where she strategized how to get out of him trying to have sex with her, because her period was finally gone after two weeks (her new birth control is fucking with it). She resolved to get super drunk and pretend to pass out. I let her know that if she just pegged him a little bit, she could probably get his dick to work. (Just FYI, this girl smashes on her period... in cars... at the park... etc. but she has all these rules for this guy where they can't do it any of these places, and she wont go to his house because she doesn't want to meet his parents, do it in the car like a whore, etc.) Now that they are finally moved in she has no excuses so the pressure is on and she is going full cockblock anyway she can.

She came in this morning, drunk at 11am, took a shower, put in her tampon in front of me and threw herself on my bed naked. Her period came back again, and she was grateful because it may give her a few days of reprieve. She asked if I wanted to fuck her anyway. I told her I only smash whores. She responded "I'm a whore." After a quick smash, she decided she was just going to pretend to still be on her period even when it stops, and tell him she needs uterine surgery. I told her she was still going to have to fuck him eventually, but she's decided that she can live with him and somehow get out of it.

I tried for a while to get her to give herself a few weeks in the trailer alone before he moved in. She could have him over, get used to her own space, etc. She decided to have him move in anyway the day it arrived, and after the first night has decided it was a colossal mistake. She is now basically abusing him to see how much he will take before he moves out. She is making him pay for everything, putting him to work in the field digging the new leech lines for the septic and giving him endless amounts of shit to see how much he will put up with before he finally leaves.

Now that all the pretending is gone, and my wife has completely exposed herself for who she really is, I feel like my understanding of women and what they want is far less than what I thought. But a warning to every guy out there... if a girl isn't finding ways to jump your bones, then it is because she doesn't want to. It doesn't matter what she says... how much she likes you, or how much she enjoys being around you. Wifey really... really... likes platonically hanging out with this guy. He's young, good looking and satisfies the a certain itch, but not the one between her legs. Mostly I think she gets off on the fact that he reminds her of all the boys in high school that she liked who ignored her, and he's completely obsessed with her.

@goodmansaysfuckyou made these observations in a post:

If she is constantly bitching, moaning, and complaining to you, then you are her emotional tampon. If she is wanting to go out to dinner, movies, walk in the park, or other courting rituals that occasionally leads to sex, then you are her 'boyfriend' or sugar daddy. If she is constantly wanting sex and spends most of the time talking about how great the last time was or she can't wait to get some more, then you are the bull.

So apparently I was the bull husband, to a whore that lives entirely for constant attention and devotion from orbiters. Everytime we talk she mentions my dick, that I am good at the sex, that she needs to be fucked, etc. She also goes on and one about how I am the only one that ever made her come, and she's never come for anyone else, like that was a special prize.

Her new boyfriend is functionally an orbiter. She has another new orbiter. He is 70 years old and wants to fuck her, but she thinks he realizes it could never work between them. He is her new best friend. He calls and texts her multiple times a day. The guy is bald, 5'2", and a hundred pounds, but he smooth as fuck and has game to spare. The guy has so much game, I'd almost fuck him. (He's that fucking smooth.) In addition, she has two other orbiters that text her everyday and want to fuck her, both of whom conveniently live at a distance, so she can flirt with impunity and never have to put out.

I really don't understand women or hypergamy anymore. None of this is computing for me. The level of attention and validation my ex needs is not possible for a single human male to provide, even if he has no job or life of his own. Is this some kind of mental illness, or is this the new normal for girls?