Been seeing a girl for a few months. In the beginning she always asked me to hangout and asked me what I was looking for. I said open to dating when it works out and she said perfect. I did like her a lot but I was toxic. Fast forward a few weeks later got caught with other girls so we stopped talking. She reaches back out a few weeks later after I apologized, and have been showing her I changed recently which she likes. To the point where I am not talking to any other girls and show her my phone to build trust as she said she couldn’t trust me before and I never communicated anything to her. Even removed old girls for her that I don’t care about. I am interested in a potential LTR but she does not trust me. And I don’t want to talk to anyone else at the moment and just stick to my word to her. However I saw on her phone a few weeks ago when she opened in front of me she was snap chatting other people. I didn’t say anything at the time because we aren’t dating and just started talking, and we were hooking up that night anyways, but now its bothering me as its a double standard and i feel like im being played or window shopped. However we hang out like 3 times a week, and act like a couple (her saying stay with me, saying dont get with others, ill ruin you if you do *as a joke, baby talk) and we bond super well.

Its about 50/50 between us now for initiating plans, and a few times she delayed our plans which made me tell her its not okay once we set a time. Ex, she was getting dinner with her girl friends one night and said she’d be 2 hours late. I eventually let it go and said my bad for overreacting and getting you worried, she was worried that I was mad at her. She calls and texts all the time and wants to see me and gets upset if I can’t see her that day due to work or something etc. Her recently saying she has issues of commitment that she is trying to work on has got me confused, because she reached back out to me when we stopped talking (just a 2 week period). Maybe its because she saw me with other girls and wants to trust me first? If i ask her to commit, im probably getting shut down due to pushing it too soon. And I feel like she has all the perks of dating me without a label? But she’s planning events for our future long term and wants me to meet her family so im confused and its bothering me. Bringing up the snapchat thing will make me insecure and im thinking to just play it cool and have a good time until if she brings up the talk but does she even have a reason to as i said because she has all the dating perks. Im on vacation now with opportunities for girls, which i dont want now unless im truly single, but if i wait this out only to get played it will be a waste of both our times. Also she has no sexual experience in the past, so we’re waiting , but she gets upset thinking about the all the people ive been with before.

Should I play it cool and have fun, or send a message “ We’re gonna go out tn with some friends so i wont be able to call. but I know that before we stopped talking when you saw I was with the other girls in that photo that really hurt you, and so I feel really awful about that and don’t want you to be worrying when im out and I don't want you to feel hurt. I want us to be on the same page about where we are, and what kind of behavior we expect of each other”