One kind of odd dichotomy in the RP theorizing that puzzles me is hypergamy vs SMV as a motivator for female sexuality. As just one example, if you watch Casey Xander's videos you will see he kind of refers to them interchangeably. One of his favorite phrases is that women loses their sexual attraction when "hypergamy is not satisfied", yet he also constantly harps on SMV as the sexual motivator. However, if we look at these two things they are really totally different things.

Hypergamy tends to towards social status and provider strength (or according to Xander, moral strength), but SMV involves bodily attractiveness, preselection, abundance and so forth. So, what turns a woman on? Hypergamy or SMV?

Xander says that ultimately hypergamy trumps SMV because a woman wants a man who is "better" than them, meaning morally better according to him (ie, not lustful, jealous, gluttonous, slothful, etc.), whereas SMV just leads to lustful situations where the woman loses respect for the guy because he is dick motivated, so it doesn't matter how high his SMV is if he is projecting lust. He claims (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrNlX5HRIV8&ab_channel=CaseyZander) that women will not actually sleep with high SMV guys on the side IF they have a hypergamous option, and he implies that they only sleep around with SMVs in a search for high hypergamy. I definitely get this sense sometimes with some of the women I am exposed to, especially the higher value ones. But whether this is really true, I am not sure. I guess I kind of want to put an airtag on a few them to just to test this--if they have high hypergamy, do they abandon guys with high SMV (the underwear models)?