Matched with a girl on Tinder. Says "Asexual gender non-conforming" in her profile. She messages first with "Hi". Got her number and we plan to hang out the next day. Says she has a 7:30pm curfew so she can only hang out in the afternoon. I say okay and we hang out around noon the next day.

We get some boba and start chatting, and thats when she starts bringing up her past traumas like how she had an abusive ex boyfriend, family drama, eating disorder, all that. I also asked her what she's looking for and she says something long term. Keep in mind that I didnt say anything about what I want.

We start walking around, still talking and she brings up all of her baggage while I sorta keep listening and ask questions non judgementally. At one point we were sitting on a bench and there was a moment where she wanted to kiss but I didnt go for it because it was out in the open with a bunch of people around. So I decided to lead her to a more secluded place where we can be in private. She was a little bothered that I didnt go for it, but as I was leading her somewhere else, she started holding my hand.

Once we get to the place we kissed and after some more walking and talking I started to lead her back to the train where we talked some more and when the train came I kissed her goodbye. I remember I did make a move where I put my hand on her thigh to compliment her pants but she seemed jumped a little from it.

Anyways should I keep her around and try to make a move and escalate? Bc of her curfew the only time she'll be available is during the day. But other than that idk if all of that baggage is worth it. It seems like she got really attached because shes been sending selfies and good night/morning texts since then, and during the date we did a bunch of affectionate, relationshippy shit.

Let me know about any critiques as well.