She came over to watch some movies and spent the night. This was some of the most intense shes moaned during sex with me. Weve been together for about 8 months. I found it a bit odd that she told me not to pull her hair, but everything else was on the table and she was genuinely into it more than normal.

The night ends good. We wake up earling around 6am, shes in a good mood she offers her ass to me first thing in the morning while we wake up. Then we are watching Youtube on TV, and we play music. She played a song about cheating, that was... lyrically kind of odd to me.

I drop her off, everything normal. We hang out with her dog for a bit, and she cooks me breakfast. Everything ended well. I told her that im going to buy a raw steak for her dog as a treat, hes been behaving well with her, to which she enthusiastically is happy about.

I texted her a few days later Friday evening, I was at the store just bought the steak etc. She was super happy then when we were setting up logistics for the next day Saturday morning, she tells me she is not sure if he should eat the steak. "I dont know haha" "Hes young im just not sure"... I say "OK no problem, ill eat it myself. But you couldve told me that earlier."

Then she had the audacity to say "Why?" to which I didnt respond at all because i saw this as a beginning of a fight and anyone with half a brain would understand the common sense. Also she wasted my money and thoughtfulness that i spent trying to treat her dog.

I leave her on read for the night, with the intention of not seeing her on Saturday because of the weird argument that was forming and also we didnt confirm plans because i left her on read mid-convo. So I wake up Saturday morning and the time we were meeting up was approaching, i felt a bit bad for coming up on me potentially flaking on my gf, im going to give her the common courtesy and respect. Also she is probably waiting for me, we just agreed to not give a steak to her dog, but maybe we are still on even though we didnt confirm nor break plans.

So I text her at 9am that im going to be 30min late but on the way. To which she says "Im not home" and i found that weird. So I told her "I was going to take you with me to X"... and she says "Forgive me. I thought because I told you not to bring a steak for X, that you were not going to come :/"

And I thought that answer was creepy. It made me think she said that not because she was scared of feeding her dog the steak, but because she wanted an excuse to not meet up with me...? And then it was Sat morning and that made me think that maybe she was out last night and spending the night somewhere or had someone at her house, and maybe didnt expect me to show up unexpectedly or whatever.

It seems very innocent and miscommunication but let me explain the red flags here.

1. According to TRP sidebar, Signs of pre-branch swinging: "I dont know" in arguments, girl tries to increase confusion in simple matters to frustrate the guy, lack of availability
  2. She doesnt work Saturday morning, and unless she was at the store or something early in the morning, im not sure where she would be.
  3. Lack of availability on Friday/Saturday (weekends) is huge to women, because these are for their main ones, im the LTR here, but if she was in the process of branch swinging LTR falls to #2.
  4. It was very weird to ask for forgiveness for her "flaking" or being unavailable. On the surface it shows that she is sorry and knows she messed up, but it made me think that it was a freudian slip...? Asking forgiveness for something else and she projected it onto this?
  5. She didnt let me spank her that night, we still had rough sex in many shades but i found that weird and from the norm.
  6. She didnt offer a reschedule, technically. But maybe its because she was asking for my forgiveness first..? And i didnt reply back, maybe she wouldve followed up with one. But still, she didnt offer one immediately.
  7. She played that weird song about cheating at my house. It was on my youtube history when i got back and was being recommended to me. The lyrics were....very eerie, talking about how she has another man lined up because im not doing a good job "loving" her... just the typical bluepill fodder in mainstream music. But with the other signs its a bit creepy and something a girl would do to get under your skin, potentially.

Reasons why i might be overthinking:

1. This is only her second time flaking out of dozens. She technically asked for forgiveness and admitted wrong.
  2. I didnt technically solidify the plans. I was part to blame here, but it was partly because she was steering the conversation into an argument so i withdrew attention immediately instead of DEERing and feeding her more attention.
  3. Her grandmother died this week, she said they were really close and shes heartbroken. Part of me coming over on Saturday was to spend time with her
  4. We have our relationship flaws, we talk about them but its always on text. She has not ONCE shown masculine or nasty attitude to me yet, no signs of "lost spark", we very much have that strong sexual connection still, we are not a dead bedroom at all or unhappy relationship. Unless she has been hiding the unhappiness from me.
  5. This was basically one of our first petty fights, ever. We have been dating for 8 months. Our serious talks before was her complaining i didnt give her much attention and very minor relationship convos like that, but ive worked on that and she hasnt complained about that for months now.
  6. She literally has googly eyes with me everytime we kiss or stare at eachother, eyes dont lie. Its kind of rare to see a girl do that to a man in public, so i find that to be a good sign my attractiveness in her eyes is top tier and not "average attraction" for beta boyfriends.