I chose to pursue my engineering degree in 2018 since i had no better choice at the moment ( . I hadn't figured out what i want out of a career but engineering bores the life out of me. I am in my fourth year (out of five). I have been getting slightly below average grades as i spend most of my time reading psychological, financial, business and political topics. I get cash from writing articles, and buying labour cheaply and selling it expensively as a consequence of playing mimd games on people. I have grown my social skills to a point where almost everyone in school wants to be my friend (credits to trp). However, i think i have ADHD. I can barely sit through more than 1.5 hrs of work, a character trait typical of ENTPs (some say the MBTI personality profile is not accurate but it definitely explains most of my traits) although on rare occassions I do drown into work and barely notice time passing. I'm really confused on which career field to go into and I can see time is not on my side. I'll eventually have to come out of this comfort of confusion but I'm not comfortable with the result if time runs out and I'll have to choose in a hurry a.k.a make a horrible decision. I can tolerate writing as long as I'll never set foot in an office. However, I'm also not sure if dropping out of school will save my last 3 years; or waste my next 2 if i decide to continue on. What model of decision making do you use in such situations?