My friend wants me to ask this for him. I already have advice for him but want him to see the general red pill feedback on this first. I also want him to see that my take on his situation isn't just some shit I made up.

I have a friend who is 26 and has been in a LTR with a girl who is 27 for 1 year and 6 months. They don't live together. Over the last 3 months his LTR has been increasingly distant and recently messaged him saying that she wants to know where the relationship is going and that if he has interest in living together, and she also mentioned that she does eventually want a baby.

My friend does not want to move in together and does not want children and has told her this prior.

He said to her "I view a healthy relationship as two individuals with their own lives who come together and spend quality time together and help each other out without living together.. that's my take on it. I also do not want children as you know. If you truly want a child and to live with someone I have to be honest I don't know if we should continue what we have. I care about you a lot but this seems to be a turning point for us".

She said in reply "I don't know what to say" and has since been offline as she is at work.

I told my friend directly that if he wants to move in together and have a child go ahead. BUT if he does NOT want those things he is to respectfully and calmly tell her it is over and move on with his life.

He is getting very emotional about it and even said to me he will visit her on the weekend to see how she feels but didn't want to see the situation for what it is.

I've been in a similar position to him before and it hurts man. But he needs some truth.