June 6, 2022

Read all of these posts first:

Where Are The Men of Courage?

Where are all the men? Checking their "male privilege"....

Well, the Good Men are Gone. They "Woke" Up

Then watch these videos:

Road rage incident

Woman has words with men in road rage incident then is attacked Start the video at about :58 for the pertinent details. Watch what happens with the woman in the baby blue shorts.

Women think they can do anything they want, mostly because men have enabled that, and make it possible. All functional societies have a societal compact: Men don't attack women, men don't rape or kill women. Men show kindness to women. In return, women are polite to men and have some modicum of basic respect for men. Men or groups of men will protect women from peril if it befalls them, and will take some reasonable steps to get them out of that danger. In return, women do what the men say and show some gratitude.

What's changed now, is that women feel entitled to do and say anything they want anytime they want. They don't have to hold up their end of the bargain. They don't have to show any respect, deference, or gratitude. But they can still expect men to hold up theirs: Show extreme self restraint, and put themselves in harm's way to protect women.

The only reason women can move through society as "equals", doing and saying whatever they want, is because men play along. The primary reason men play along is because almost all of us know that if we do not, a more powerful man or groups of men will make us play along. More powerful men and groups of men have all kinds of ways to do that: penalizing us with fines or jail time for breaking the law. Refusing to hire or employ us. Penalizing us at work or firing us outright. Threatening us with bodily harm through fists, boots, knives or guns. Robbing us, burglarizing us, assaulting and battering us, Injuring us, killing us.

Women are the beneficiaries of this male violence, real and threatened. Powerful men keep all men in check. Feminism is the law of the land. Women are "equals". And all men play along with this fiction.

If men decided en masse that they're not going to play along anymore with feminism, then feminism is over. If men decided en masse that they're done playing along, then women will have to play along.

The point of this is not to suggest that men need to en masse break the law or start pulling women's hair on subways or beating on women who scream at them in road rage incidents. The point of this is to demonstrate what happens when men don't "play along". And when men don't play along, they believe they can do anything they want to women. If men won't play along, then a man can do what he wants to any woman he wants, as we saw with the NYC subway hair puller. And women's "protections" will be over. Women won't be able to move through society as "equals" to men. Women won't be able to do and say anything they want. They'll have to start restraining themselves and watching what they do and say. They'll have to stop emotionally overreacting and vomitpuking their emotions all over whomever happens to be around them. They'll have to stop attacking and disrespecting random men. They'll have to show at least a modicum of respect and deference, and they'll be expected to show gratitude when they receive help from random men. If they will not, then they'll be ostracized.

What you see now with a lot of women is ostracism. They can't get the men they want to offer them commitment. The men they do want, use them for sex.

Notice what I did not say in this post. I did NOT say that women will have to start having sex with men they don't want to have sex with. I did NOT say that women will have to date or marry men they don't want. I did NOT say that women have to be chained to stoves or barefoot and pregnant. I did NOT say even that women have to be nice to men or be friends with them.

All I said was that women will have to start holding up their end of the bargain - politeness, basic respect, deference, gratitude. At the very least, they'll have to stop being bitches.

Women are free to do what they want, because men play along. If they don't play along, that's where things start breaking down, as we see in the above articles and videos.

My next post will be about why no one stepped in to stop the NYC hair puller. After that I'll write about women acting the aggressor, then demanding men's protection from other male aggressors.

Be careful out there.