I’m sorry but women must think their pussy is the elixir of life. To any women lurking this sub, FYI: it’s not. I’ve just come back from a second date where after having got the meal it was agreed that she would get the drinks at the next bar, fast forward and after asking her to get us two tequilas she gets me a beer and herself a straight vodka whilst simultaneously losing her card.

I pay for this round and she then passes her drink to some stranger because she doesn’t like it and I’m left with a beer I never asked for. In the meantime she’s got progressively drunk to the point where I’ve had to actively call a taxi to take her back home where she breaks a plant pot and then she looks perplexed when I’ve said I’m not staying.

She is 2 years older than me at 30 but you’d be forgiven for thinking she was a teenager with her actions, she seemed upset when I told her she was being disrespectful but I don’t care how good you think your pussy is, I have boundaries. I also don’t need sex so bad I’d be willing to forgive this type of behaviour.

Women will date up because hypergamy, cool. I understand this as a male and to suit my strategy I will generally consider girls below my level of attractiveness but I’m starting to feel like women have received validation to the point where they believe they’re entitled to act in any which way, hell there was a congregation full of them calling their ‘dick appointments’ at 3am after their ratchet club activities just this past weekend.

we can do better, much better than whatever we’re currently being offered.