Take a look at photos from your grandpa’s days and you’ll see that the typical woman was thin, feminine, and family oriented. Fast forward to today and the typical woman is fat, riding the carousal, and trying hard to compete professionally with men. In fact, the average woman today weighs the same as the average man weighed in 1960. Those wife material girls that were so plentiful back then are still around, but much rarer.

It may be that a man has to be in the top 20% to attract women, but in my experience it takes much more than that to attract a quality girl simply because feminism had made it quality girls so much rarer. In New York City I estimate that thin, feminine women that look forward to motherhood to be at most 5% of the single women. It would seem that the vast majority of men are out of luck, but that doesn’t have to be the case.

I’ve lived and worked abroad for over a decade, and one of the things that always strikes me is how much better foreign girls are compared to American women. Be it Euro or Asian, they are on average much more feminine and family oriented than their American counterparts. And they are plentiful.

In some Eastern European countries being an American and earning the average American salary would automatically put you in the top 15% of their dating pools. You would be offering a woman and adventure and an opportunity to significantly improve their lives. Rather than thinking about that chubby tattoed 5, you could have your pick of wholesome 7s who have always dreamed of living in America.

Of course, none of this absolves us of our obligation to be the best version of ourselves. But we also don’t have to play games that are rigged against us.

If you’re a top 1% guy, you don’t have to worry about any of this. But for everyone else: beautiful, feminine women are abundant. You don’t have to settle for that professional girl demanding to keep her name. Let the shrews grow old with their cats. There is an entire world beyond the U.S. you should be aware of.