TL;DR: You have it in the text. Wife cheats on husband. He made a clever prenup. She then says she was 'blackmailed' into cheating.

• Body of text

First, the link https://archive.is/nV5Yf

Now, dissect

She graduated and we moved in together and started planning the wedding. I should say that because of my parents, my job and inheritance I had my friend (we'll call him Derek) who's a divorce lawyer to draft up a prenup. It was basically just an infidelity clause that stated that if infidelity could be proven then money would be separated by income and house would go to the person cheated on. It goes both ways, if I cheated she'd get the house and vice-versa.

This is impressively well done. Even with the guy doing the mistake (Do not get married) he at least had the well thought of doing a prenup like this.

She wanted to have children almost immediately after our first year of marriage.

First red flag for a LTR. If you do not agree to this, you are set for a replacement.

We start looking for work for her and end up finding a job as an administrative assistant for a lumber liquidator (they sell lumber and finished products, like chairs, tables, etc.). It's a local company and the pay is really high for the position so we think jackpot. She interviews and they tell her she gets the job. Great. That was 4 months ago.

Great. New job. With a probably jackass boss...

She has 4 other female coworkers with the same job as her and then her boss works there as well. Her boss is a typical frat bro who inherited his daddy's business. He is known around our town for being a fuckup and uses the business as a bank to fund his party's. I never like the guy.

Of course. How could you like it? He already has four hot asses working (for) him and now your wife is coming to enlarge the list. Also a frat and party guy? Isn’t he the famous Chad Thundercock?

Now we get to the meat of the matter, 3 months ago she starts getting distant from me ... She's on her phone at all hours and keeps it close at all times. ... One night she's in the bathroom and her phone lights up. It has a password but will show any new text on the locked screen. It's someone with her boss' name saying "Be here by 9, no panties." Abby comes out of the bathroom, looks at her phone and starts getting dressed. I ask her what's she's doing and she says she's going out with friends.

I can almost see her dripping wet at the time she read that message. She has found an alpha cock that nails her hard, and of course she’s getting distant.

Derek gives me a number to a PI that will watch her and after a week of her giving me the cold shoulder I call. Maybe I should have just talked to my wife, I don't know. Anyway, the evidence starts rolling in almost immediately and every picture just shatters my heart. Pictures of them at a motel, pictures of them at his house, pictures of them at dinner, you get the idea. This frat wannabe asshole cokehead is banging my wife all over town.

Point to the lawyer, that needed the evidence.

So it all comes to a head on Saturday. We are both off for once and she asks if we can go see a movie. I decline. She keeps asking to do stuff with me and I really don't want to be around her. It must have been obvious that I knew something because she eventually comes into the computer room crying and says she needs to talk to me, it's important ... She says her boss blackmailed her into doing it. Apparently he called her into his office one day and presented her with evidence that she had committed a crime, she's very vague about this part, and she even admits that she was freaking out too much to really verify it. Anyway her gives her an option of police or a blowjob and you can guess which she picked.

Complete bullshit. She knows he knows. And she knows of the prenup. Hamster starts to roll in at 9.000 mph since she knows the beta provider can get her right on the street, and the alpha won’t be picking her up. You can read the rest.

• Lessons learned

Don’t get married. And if you do, at least get a damn prenup.