Being met with reciprocated interest when I'd pass her shit tests, the early stages of seduction when she'd text her sexual thoughts, the thrill of fucking a hot woman.. it was all very exciting. In that time I've gone through multiple withdrawals and crazes about her. My brain had never experienced such pleasure and novelty.

I was less serious about cold approach and gathering new leads, and even stopped swiping on hinge. I didn't pursue a warm lead from a 38 who gave IOIs, and has a history of seeing men my age. It's like my interest was turned off, I didn't want any of that.

However after this latest craze, something changed. Interest or thrill significantly dropped, and I started eyeing and pursuing new women. Additionally, focusing on school work became easier. I've gotten busier, but I'm not blaming that for this interest drop because I'm cold approaching again. I'm plate spinning now.

2 days ago I had a great 5 minute conversation full of laughts with an hb7 in Walmart. It was full of laughs and giggles, and thus I number closed. She's a hot lead that's responding to my plans to hangout.

Following the advice of a Mod here on this site, I made some female friends. Within those 2 months I drew closer to a friend (overweight, but cute and feminine = 5), still a pass. This friend confessed to liking me and said she's "like a little girl" when around me. She's falling hard.

I was a cocky/flirty with her, but also there for her (unlike an aloof RP sperg), so we drew emotionally close. I think she's in love or infatuated with me now, I sense she'd smash. However I said we're just friends, and she responded how she's usually the one that friend zones her guy friends that try to smash.

She's less attractive than my FWB, but she's ready to be plucked. I'm having thoughts of fingering her or something, but I honestly think I'd be disappointed by her body. I also let our hands touch in public, it’s strange. I think this shows I want variety. I now have my eye out for petite girls under 100lb that I wanna fuck. I wanna experience that.

Back to my FWB We've been seeing each other for over 2 months and have been through a lot already (including a pregnancy scare, condom broke twice). I didn't think this was possible within myself, but it seems she's more in love with me than I'm with her. I think this is good because I can be a better leader in our situationship now. I care about her, and we're close as friends.. but I want to see multiple women now. She will still be my friend.

This also killed anxiety I had about us. I now know that I will have pussy no matter the outcome.

I’m still figuring out how this masculine RP thing works This could be abundance or maturity, but I know this is the healthiest place I've been in regard to women. I just didn't expect this kind of internal shift, interesting.