I've never posted anything so if I make a mistake. Pardon me . Hi I'm 23. I'm not a virgin incel. But I never a gf. I used to be really cute in my teenage time. While growing up, I moved to another city where I lost my hair the sideways from front side. I look weird. I can't transplant coz doctors said I can't. All of my friends have gf. I tried alot, got rejected every single time except hookups. The only person I dated was a cougar and she drained me emotionally,mentally and spiritually. I started doing drugs after she started to ignore me. I did it for two years continouesly. Opiates and marijuana ruined my body even further and ruined my time. I did it until there was no pleasure in it. Then I simply quit. By now chasing fantasy destroyed me completely. I just wished someone to say "I love you" to me. I came to know about red pill almost a year ago. Everything made sense here. But I didn't practice. It just boosted dopamine in my brain I guess. Some days ago a female friend of mine told me I should concentrate on making money that no girl in her right mind would breed with a guy like me. That hit me really hard. Like yeah my parents used to say these cruel things sometimes when they were mad at me. My friends would joke about it and I'd take it to another level just to make everybody laugh but I never told anyone how much it hurts inside. It feels like I'm outcasted alien among humans. I'm no psychopath, or on a rage about this, or narcissistic about my looks. Once I read a book about plastic surgeon. He says how you feel about yourself really matters on how you look to others. " I just want to know how to get through this shitty existence. It doesn't matter now. I remember I used to be super nice to everyone. Currently I'm on monk mode. I live alone far away from people I know. It was the only option I had. But now i feel like why am I doing this ? Why am I trying everyday to get better when humanity has denied me love and beauty ? What is the purpose of my existence ? I constantly dream of running away and erase people's memory about me. I've never shared my misery with anyone. I don't wanna look like a cry baby but I'm just so sad about me I need help. Not just some words to act as a fuel for sometime. Some real genuine advice.