I'll make this short and sweet.

About 3 or 4 weeks ago there was an incident in New York City involving a black psycho fuckhead acting like the nutcase he is on a crowded subway car. One of the things he did was force a white woman in her 30s to sit next to him by pulling her hair. She obediently sat next to him, in obvious pain and discomfort. During the video she can be seen grimacing, again obviously uncomfortable. Then she can be seen looking around and mouthing the plea, "Please help me". It's unknown if she made eye contact with someone, or was just mouthing the words into the ether.

After this incident were many articles, some of which decried the dearth and inaction of "Good Men" and demanded that men start stepping up to intervene. Others responded with "Good Men didn't act because you hate them and demanded they go away". You can guess which camp I'm in.

Why didn't anyone save this woman?

1) Women made it clear they don't want good men. Or, they want "good men" only when they want those men to do something for them or give them money or commitment. Or save them from whatever befalls them. Good men aren't going to put themselves in harm's way for women who don't want them or who demand their presence only when bad shit happens. Good men aren't going to help women who want those men only when it comes time to do hard work or endure pain or put up with shit. Good men aren't going to help women when they're wanted only when the bad shit goes down. Good men expect to be rewarded and compensated. If you won't give good men anything in return for their labor and attention, then you get nothing from us.

What's more: Women expect men to save them, without giving those men anything in return - not even so much as a "thank you" or a basic level of respect. Women don't think they should have to even so much as be polite to men who intervene on their behalf. It is just expected. Women view this as a birthright - they're just entitled to the use of any man, anywhere, to do her bidding, when and how she wants or demands, and she does not have to do anything or give him anything in return. This, more than anything, is the prime reason "good men" aren't stepping up or stepping in.

2) Women wanted this society. Women want the NYC Subway Hair Puller. Women fuck those men and submit to them. So women do not now get to complain or ask for rescue when the downsides of the society they demanded be created rear their ugly heads. You don't get to demand fun with bad boys, then complain and demand rescue when the bad boy turns on you.

3) Women are fond of screaming at us "you're not entitled to sex". Fine. Then women aren't entitled to our time, money, labor, attention, or resources. And that includes our putting ourselves in harm's way to help a woman who otherwise would spit in our faces and laugh out loud at us.

4) Women have been screaming from the rooftops for the last 70 years about their "strength" and "independence". They don't need no man. "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." Fine. You're "strong and independent". Do it yourself. Why do you come to us for help? You don't need us. You said so yourselves. Why do you mewl "please help me"? You're "strong and independent". You don't need our help. Do it yourself. (Proving, once again, that women's "strength" and "independence" is wholly dependent on men. Women can be "strong and independent" because men play along, men finance it, men make it possible.)

5) Our society is fracturing and coming apart at the seams. There will be more of this. The best protections for individual women is to find a good man, latch onto him for life, submit to him, and do what he says. But who am I kidding - most women are not going to do anything like this because they don't like men, they hate men, they distrust men, they've all got mental illnesses and issues, they view all men as degenerate rapists and criminals, and they won't do anything any man says. The best protections for an individual woman from men like the NYC Subway Hair Puller is to be with a husband. But like I said - they're not sexually attracted to the men who would marry them, so they won't marry, so they're alone.

Which puts a woman like her in the position of meekly mewling "Please Help Me" to men on the subway who think "Fuck no I'm not helping you - I'm not getting knifed or shot or beaten for you when I know goddamn well you wouldn't give me the time of day otherwise. The only fucking reason you even look at me is because you want me to save you from a threat that you helped create. No. You're strong and independent - save yourself.

This is the world women demanded be created. And, as usual, they now prevail on "good men" to save them from the world they demanded be created. Really? What's in it for me? A bullet? A blade? A beating? No fucking thanks. The only time you give any attention to "good men" is when you need them. No. FUCK YOU. If you're not related to me, banging me, or paying me, you can save yourselves. You want "saved"? Find a good man, date him, fuck him, and pledge your life to him. Otherwise, fucking do it yourselves.

I'm sure this will be derided as "Those 'good men' want revenge on women who won't touch their pee pees. This is just a revenge fantasy." I don't really care. This isn't revenge. This is just reality. It's right there on video. What happened, and how men react in not stepping in to "save" a woman they don't know and who would otherwise shit on them if she didn't need their muscle, is right there on video and in print for all to see and read. I'm just putting words to what we all know the women and the men are thinking. Women's inability to handle the truth is not my problem. Women's distate for truth being directly and plainly spoken is not my problem. Don't like it? Start fixing it by fixing yourselves.

This isn't about men not getting sex. This is about women demanding something for nothing. This isn't about women's fever pitched pearl clutching about "revenge fantasies". This is about women's unreasonably demanding men risk their lives to help them while at the same time shitting all over those same men. And you don't get to do that.

The second complaint people have is that men have "duties" to "society". Men "owe it to our society" (i.e. women) to intervene when bad men do bad things. No. No I don't. Good men have no obligations to a society that shits on them every chance it gets. Good men have no obligations to women who laugh in their faces and talk shit about them behind their backs. Good men have no obligations to women they don't know who wouldn't give them the time of day unless they "need something". Good men have no obligations to women who scream about their "strength and independence"; then mewl like damsels in distress when in harm's way or when they need muscle.

No. I don't "owe" anything to "society" or "women". Lift your own goddamn suitcase. Move your own goddamn furniture. Do your own goddamn work. Fight your own goddamn battles. Get yourselves out of your own goddamn scrapes.