TL;DR: Approached a girl. Got talking for about 15 minutes. She was single and "focusing on her career." Big red flag of having mostly guy friends. She agreed to meet for coffee, but kept insisting "just as friends." I made it a point that it would be a date. Asked since she is not involved with anyone, how she satisfies her needs. She said she wouldn't get into the topic and continued talking. Unusual of me as I am quite reserved.

During last summer, I went to my local weekly farmers market to buy food. I was intending to get out of my head and approach attractive women I came across. The produce was bad on that day. So I became more focused on the approaching.

I approached a couple women. One cougar/Milf who preferred to continue walking, and another thick, late twenties girl. She was receptive at first but started to become a no girl as I soon as I asked if she was single, to which she said she was. A "maybe" (soft/nice way of saying no or rarely a "not yet") at first turned into a no. When I asked why not, she said that she didn't need/have to give a reason. She was liking the attention at first though.

So as exited the market, I was having this rejection feeling after those two interactions. As I was walking home , I spotted a girl way ahead of me with a nice body and bleached blonde hair, walking down the street and heading out of the neighborhood. I kept contemplating whether to approach or not for a minute. By the time I should have taken a turn on the street where I live, I decided to go for it. I had to pick up pace, then leave my market trolley aside as it was slowing me down.

I cross the street. Stop the girl with purpose. She is naturally a bit caught off guard. She was texting or hanging up on a phone call as I was about to start talking. She looks at me, passes me, but then stopped. I ask her if she is from my neighborhood and she says "no,why?" Y'all know if a girl asks "why?" at the beginning of the conversation, it is a sign of resistance, instantly making you anxious/self conscious, puts you on the spot, which was what went through my mind, but I remained composed.

Me: Because I am from here. I never saw you around before.

Her: Yeah. I was actually here for work.

Me: What do you do?

Her: I am a physical therapist.

I think by now we had exchanged names and handshakes. She kept holding the handshake for a bit longer than usual.

Her: What about you? (job)

Me: yeah I work for NASA. (My go to answer when some stranger would ask me what do I do without context/also for fun)

Her: I don't believe you.

Couple sentences later I state my profession. She was low-key like "So you were lying?" We talked about some other stuff. She quickly (and correctly) could tell that I had no/small social circle as I was foreign and didn't know much Turkish. We were speaking in English.

She said she had more guy friends than girl friends. Was closer to the guy friends. I was redpill aware at the time, so I knew what that meant and entailed. I was seeing redpill playing out in front of me. Asked her whether she would accept any of those guys if they wanted to upgrade to a relationship. Of course, she said she would refuse, things wouldn't be the same as before and she would stop being friends with the guy. (aka she would drop him from the friend-zoned rotation)

She said that it's usual that she gets approached (expected for a girl with an 8/10 face and 8/10 body) and that she finds it nice. I talk about how she has it easy with DMs and made fun of guys simping on social media.(Which is true, but in hindsight, could have swiftly moved on to something else or not mentioned it all together)

Before that approach, I wouldn't escalate as girls would reject/act cold/avoid engaging one way or another in conversation most of the time. It's a cultural thing mainly. I was also inexperienced, which meant I was anxious, and it showed.

In this approach, I shook hands, closed the distance by the end of conversation as we were almost touching shoulders while exchanging numbers and I went for the hug when saying our goodbyes. Could have closed the distance as time went by and escalated more by touching when teasing and joking. We talked for about 15 minutes.

During the conversation, I showed intent, asking if she was single. I had just recently started being way more direct(which proved to work better). She was single. However, she said she wasn't looking for a relationship and instead focusing on her career. (Meaning she is waiting for a chad to pull up). When I told her we should get coffee sometime she kept saying that she was down to meet me in 2 days but as "just friends", as she had work with the same client again. I told her it's a date and that I didn't want to be friends. She said she'll have to think about it for a few days. I made it a point that it would be a date and that it was "not that big of a deal/not that deep". Just a date. No biggie.

Here is the big deal. At some point in the convo, I asked her "if you aren't seeing anyone and don't intend to, how do you satisfy your needs?" The way I said it was pretty conclusive of what I meant. Sexual needs.

She said that she wasn't going to get into that/discuss the topic and continued talking about something else.

At the end, I told her if she decides she wasn't interested to let me know, as I would rather know upfront to save time. She replied with saying something that implied that she thought that I had some abundance and knew other girls. This was after the sexual question. I could tell that question changed her perception of me, whether positively or negatively. She was a maybe girl when it came to going on a date. Should have honestly taken the repeated maybes in response to going on a date as a no and left. You live and you learn.

Three days later, texted her a plan to meet. She responded the next day saying sorry and that she was so busy with work, maybe later.

And that was the end of it.