Women want an open man who isn't afraid to communicate, and maybe even share their feminine side. It's true because I heard it on the TV.

" My girlfriend is less attracted to me after finding out about my trauma. Idk what to do."

lol

"The trauma in question is that from ages 12-17 I was sexually abused by my cousin who is a year older than me and at one point also by his girlfriend at the time."

That is actually terrible. That shit will fuck you up for life. I feel bad for the guy. I really do.

"It obviously took a toll on my mental health"

No shit.

"I've been with my girlfriend for about a year now. I didn't tell her about what had happened to me..."

Smart move.

" However, about six months ago she and I went to a wedding and both got drunk. The wedding was in my family and something was said that - for want of a better word - triggered me big time and that, coupled with me being drunk, led to me breaking down in tears and telling her what happened."

Oh no, you dumb son of a bitch, tell me you didn't.

"At the time she seemed sympathetic, though I did notice she became a little more...standoffish?? Like, she wasn't mean or cold or anything. She was just less forthcoming with physical affection and stuff. I didn't think too much of it."

There it is. And I think we know where this is going.

"The message thread included things like "it's sad, but I just don't know if I can be attracted to him anymore" and "I know it sounds bad but I just don't know how I feel about being with a guy who got fucked by another guy" and "I just don't get how he let it happen, like if it was an adult I'd understand but it was another kid???"

Aaaand scene. This one is over hoss.

Remember, women are as predatory as the guy who raped this young man was. More so. And as all predators do, they have a radar that is constantly pinging for weakness. EXPRESSING WEAKNESS TO A WOMAN IS A DEATH SENTENCE, NO MATTER HOW 'REAL' THE SENTIMENT IS. Save that shit for your homies.

This poor idiot probably thought his girlfriend actually liked him, after all they had been dating for a year. At least his initial instincts to not tell her anything were correct. But he got drunk at a party and started crying and expressing weakness, and not a month later this bitch is ready to jump on another cock.

Women are not interested in you. They are interested in the character they have of you that exists in their head. If you like your woman, act in a way that allows her to maintain that character in her head. Do not express weakness of any kind, no matter how legitimate, to a woman. And lastly, don't get drunk with your woman. You want to have a few pops, fine. But don't get drunk. Frame control is extremely important. Nothing we don't already know.