TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New TopControversial
Login or Register
i.sli.mg | 112 Comments | submitted 7 months ago by Chewies_Mom [Post Locked]
[-] AnindoorcatBot 278 Points 7 months ago

tfw you put the entire meme in the title

[-] MAGAKUNGFU 36 Points 7 months ago

KEK

[-] CosmicSlopShop 7 Points 7 months ago

dassabesdo

[-] JUGP 4 Points 7 months ago

FAWKIN hilarious

[-] Chewies_Mom 7 Points 7 months ago

same as yesterdays Satisfied Trump meme. I may do one of these a day until the election.

[-] Logic_85 7 Points 7 months ago

tfw you put the

entire meme in the title

[-] Thizzlebot 2 Points 7 months ago

tfw you put your entire comment in the comment.

[-] 99-LS1-SS 73 Points 7 months ago

The problem is that instead of being outraged at the attempt, they're outraged that he wasn't successful. Hypocritical pieces of cuck shit.

[-] kriegson 33 Points 7 months ago

Because the Media, $hillary and Berdipanders have all created an atsmophere, almost an expectation that it is perfectly OK and even encouraged to Kill Trump because he is "Literally the next Hitler!"

Nevermind $hillary was the one who helped destablize the middle east and kill people.
Never mind that Panders is a communist, and Stalin killed far more than Hitler.
Never mind that Trump has been a well liked entertainer and successful real estate mogul for fucking decades without a peep until he ran against democrats.

No sir. Literally megahitler.

[-] Crashri 13 Points 7 months ago

I'm no cuck, but saying sanders is bad because stalin killed people is a new level of faulty logic

[-] kriegson 6 Points 7 months ago

I agree, though the train of logic for regressives tends to be:

Hitler was a nationalist. Trump is a nationalist. Obviously Trump can be compared to Hitler.

Hence the sarcasm in doing the same for Bernie.

There are far more reasonable explanations as to why sanders is bad, He's racist (White people don't know what it's like to be poor, don't know poverty | And you, you're a muslim! (I'm hindu) ) he's entirely unapologetic for his "protesters" attacking Trump supporters (Trump needs to control his people! .... I can't be expected to control my supporters) despite claiming to be fighting for the opressed, cucked out against our domestic terror group BLM...

Few things off the top of my head.

[-] MutedMuppet 3 Points 7 months ago

I thought he was saying why does everyone use hiltler as the epitome of evil when stalin killed more. Also the conjunction but doesn't tie two completely separate things together automatically. It's funny really... You're talking about faulty logic while utilizing horrible reading composition.The insanity that passes for rational thought these days is astounding.

[-] OMGorilla 1 Point 7 months ago

Look at how many people holding degrees can't find work in their field of specialization and tell me how free college is beneficial to our Nation.

If you let people take college on the taxpayer dime, get ready for a shitload of worthless degrees and a failing job market.

[-] Crashri 1 Point 7 months ago

I 100% completely agree with you

[-] [deleted] 0 Points 7 months ago

[removed]

[-] kriegson 1 Point 7 months ago

Buh bye. Go home to mommy.

[-] zwiebelsaft 1 Point 7 months ago

/r/killthosewhodisagree

[-] dancingmanatee 1 Point 7 months ago

Who, exactly? I'm a Hillary supporter and I was glad to hear he's okay. Other people I know were glad he was okay. I don't like the guy, but I don't want him shot or killed. Jesus, I'm not a fucking psychopath.

[-] Mattisme123 12 Points 7 months ago

I'm a Hillary supporter

I'm not a fucking psychopath.

Doesn't add up.

[-] tzedek_tzedek_tirdof 3 Points 7 months ago

There were loads of commenters on different social media sites that were saying they wished he succeeded.

[-] Chewies_Mom 35 Points 7 months ago

my spelling mistake will live in infamy if this makes front page.

[-] GrammarVichy 14 Points 7 months ago

To the TOP then!!

[-] Inciteful_Commenter 13 Points 7 months ago

TO THE TOP!

[-] BETAFrog 4 Points 7 months ago

The king of the top!

[-] BlueMagician35 7 Points 7 months ago

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. lol

[-] DopaLean 21 Points 7 months ago

Brit here, this makes me sad on many levels, seeing as for one, I like Trump and so do my most of family/a lot of people I know and I don't want to see my country slandered because of people like this fucknugget who are incredibly brainwashed by the media.

Even my sister has taken to thinking that Trump is a bigot and I've had to explain to her that Trump actually tells the truth and realises/wants to fix the problems that America and even areas of the world face today with a lot of what he says being taken out of context and twisted, also that Bernie has no econmonical knowledge whatsoever and you cant just get shit for free. (Thank God she at least realises that Hillary is a horrible choice).

At the rate the world is going the ways I see any hope of salvation is when Trump becomes president and when (hopefully) we leave the eu. Sick of people defending an ideology that endorses death and destruction to those who are not them.

[-] Arekeneras 3 Points 7 months ago

What exactly is happening in the EU anyways? I haven't read much about it.

[-] SteelyDan4EVER 1 Point 7 months ago

Brexit vote 6/23. I really hope it passes, apparently it's polling at a tie right now.

[-] bitbruja 2 Points 7 months ago

Im so suspicious of that 'tie', wasn't it polling heavily 'leave' last week?

[-] Epizestro 3 Points 7 months ago

Yeah but then an MP, Jo Cox, who supported the remain camp was murdered, supposedly by someone who shouted "Britain First" (A far right party) while he did it. Of course, this was propped up by a single witness out of many, with everyone else and eventually the witness who reported it first agreeing that he shouted no such thing. But only after the media ran with it and Cameron encouraged people to vote remain, since it was the subject of Jo Cox's last article.

[-] ARUKET 2 Points 7 months ago

It's funny because the people who knew the guy said he was basically apolitical, but the mental association has already been created. They could come out tomorrow and say it is 100% confirmed he has nothing to do with any far right group, and it wouldn't matter.

[-] ChiefSaintBike 2 Points 7 months ago

Brexit please win

[-] horace999 19 Points 7 months ago

Liberals won't get this meme since they think only mestizos can be illegals. Racists.

[-] Stacia_Asuna 16 Points 7 months ago

OUT OUT OUT

[-] DeportBot 17 Points 7 months ago

AND STAY OUT!

That's 887 deported! ...and they said it couldn't be done.

Got to start somewhere! That's 1.2041% of the 72,778 illegals in US prisons!

I'm a new bot. suggestions or comments?

[-] Roma_Victor 8 Points 7 months ago

I approve of this new bot.

OUT OUT OUT

[-] DeportBot 10 Points 7 months ago

Out you go. Come back legally through our big beautiful door.

That's 898 deported! ...and they said it couldn't be done.

Got to start somewhere! That's 1.21903% of the 72,767 illegals in US prisons!

[-] SuperSMT 4 Points 7 months ago

OUT OUT OUT

[-] DeportBot 4 Points 7 months ago

and don't come back! ...unless you do so legally

That's 939 deported! ...and they said it couldn't be done.

Got to start somewhere! That's 1.27469% of the 72,726 illegals in US prisons!

[-] IvoryTardis 3 Points 7 months ago

OUT OUT OUT

[-] DeportBot 5 Points 7 months ago

You can stay (you can't)

That's 944 deported! ...and they said it couldn't be done.

Got to start somewhere! That's 1.28148% of the 72,721 illegals in US prisons!

[-] djc_tech 2 Points 7 months ago

Out out out

[-] fastdak25 2 Points 7 months ago

OUT OUT OUT

[-] DeportBot 2 Points 7 months ago

Out you go. Come back legally through our big beautiful door.

That's 952 deported! ...and they said it couldn't be done.

Got to start somewhere! That's 1.29234% of the 72,713 illegals in US prisons!

[-] UTTO_NewZealand_ 14 Points 7 months ago

I missed this and am too lazy to google on my shit phone, what happened exactly?

[-] Chewies_Mom 59 Points 7 months ago

British kid overstays visa, plans assassination attempt on Trump because the media has called him Hitler enough times the kid believes it. he takes gun lessons the day before, heads to Trump rally, tries to pull a cop's gun because retard doesn't know what a retention holster is.

[-] OllieHones 39 Points 7 months ago

Police in the UK don't carry guns so this moron thought 'how hard could it be, right?'

[-] [deleted] 22 Points 7 months ago

He also wanted to suicide by cop. Kid had problems I just hope he doesn't get of on some BS temporary insanity plea when he so called planned it for a year.

[-] OllieHones 31 Points 7 months ago

My friend from university went to school with him. Said he was a quiet weirdo who no one ever really liked. He refused to have his picture taken for their end of school yearbook, so they had to use one from when he was 11-12 years old

[-] [deleted] 30 Points 7 months ago

If the cops shot him the media would have used that same photo in their coverage to paint him as a victim.

[-] Roma_Victor 14 Points 7 months ago

Kind of a toss up on whether they would've used the police brutality or the single white male shooter narrative.

[-] [deleted] 4 Points 7 months ago

I guess it would depend whether he got a shot off or not.

[-] gallantBlackKnight 2 Points 7 months ago

They'd probably make him black and say the police shot the wrong guy.

[-] KorianHUN 9 Points 7 months ago

This is really getting out of hand.
Seriously.
The left literally calls for the assassination of a political figure opposing them!

[-] trollnaut 1 Point 7 months ago

Reading Rawstory, they noted him as a Trump supporter.

[-] Andrewem8 9 Points 7 months ago

Was he actually an illegal though? I know he isn't a citizen here, but I assumed he was here legally through a green card or something. If I recall correctly, he had already been in the U.S. for a couple of months so I find it hard for him to have been an illegal

[-] Chewies_Mom 10 Points 7 months ago

expired visa, reportedly.

[-] Andrewem8 15 Points 7 months ago

Oh, okay, then he was illegal. Thank you!

[-] Newnew2 2 Points 7 months ago

But don't forget that we all secretly mean brown people when we say illegal. Don't let our complete consistency with a white illegal fool you or anyone else!

[-] Andrewem8 1 Point 7 months ago

Oh, right, I forgot that if you're white, you can't be illegal........ /s

[-] Draqur 4 Points 7 months ago

Where's that twitter pic of the lady that said she could easily take a cops gun and shoot up the whole cafe? I can't find it. :(

[-] lolsofunnny 3 Points 7 months ago

Wasn't this kid was living in his parent's basement?

[-] TRUMPISTHEGODEMPEROR 10 Points 7 months ago

Someone tried to assassinate the God-Emperor? Why have I not heard of this! Some please link me the article!

[-] uniquememerinos 6 Points 7 months ago

Some British teen tried to get the gun out of the holster of a police officer.

[-] m6hurricane 2 Points 7 months ago

He... uh... must be new here.

[-] TRUMPISTHEGODEMPEROR 2 Points 7 months ago

I was absent for two weeks and I am currently suffering from withdrawal.

[-] m6hurricane 2 Points 7 months ago

no no, I meant that the British kid must be new to America, because grabbing an officer's gun is like the first thing you learn not to do.

[-] TRUMPISTHEGODEMPEROR 1 Point 7 months ago

Isn't that just common sense?

[-] StillCantCode 2 Points 7 months ago

Britain

[-] TRUMPISTHEGODEMPEROR 1 Point 7 months ago

I looked it up and now I'm caught up, but thanks.

[-] TrumpTheMagicDragon 9 Points 7 months ago

Did the kid actually violate his visa? I would love this, but I need a source.

[-] kiduncool 8 Points 7 months ago

Tried typing "illegal immigrant tries to kill trump" into google. Auto fill gave me bothing.

[-] phadraig -8 Point 7 months ago

Whats your point

[-] Newnew2 3 Points 7 months ago

Is this the League meme? Because if so I don't think most people here would get it.

[-] phadraig 1 Point 7 months ago

Never played it

[-] StarManta 4 Points 7 months ago

TFW the main reason he failed is because he couldn't get a gun into the event.

[-] TheMoinator829 3 Points 7 months ago

I don't support Trump, but I sure as HELL don't support violence against him or anyone campaigning.

[-] ASUCS1995 2 Points 7 months ago

CUCKS CANT STOP THIS TRAIN

[-] datvu6 2 Points 7 months ago

Other people I know he isn't a citizen here, but I don't want him shot or killed.

[-] LoiteringClown 2 Points 7 months ago

: /

[-] YoshiroGadukawa 2 Points 7 months ago

Britain isn't sending their best folks!

[-] [deleted] 2 Points 7 months ago

[deleted]

[-] Commyende 1 Point 7 months ago

Barron "Little Bites" Trump 2048-2056

[-] SimplyCapital 2 Points 7 months ago

Even better. Watch us call an illegal immigrant an illegal immigrant when he's a white Anglo-Saxon from the first world and SJW CUCKS can't call us racist hahahahahahahahaha

[-] chipotlemcnuggies 1 Point 7 months ago

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

[-] DeportBot 1 Point 7 months ago

AND STAY OUT!

That's 1074 deported! ...and they said it couldn't be done.

Got to start somewhere! That's 1.45795% of the 72,591 illegals in US prisons!

[-] MBoothie 1 Point 7 months ago

Michael Sandford was legally here on a visa then it expired...

[-] SimplyCapital 1 Point 7 months ago

Yes. An illegal alien, it means someone whose in America illegally. He was here illegal. You don't have to swim a river or walk through a desert to be illegal.

[-] Thizzlebot 1 Point 7 months ago

Prepare for me to fuck the quote up: If they try to cut out your tongue its not because you are wrong but because you are right.

[-] [deleted] 0 Points 7 months ago

[deleted]

[-] w_fd 5 Points 7 months ago

nope. Illegal.

[-] Newnew2 2 Points 7 months ago

Expired visa. British isn't American and is entirely irrelevant. Doesn't matter what color he is.

[-] avneubauer -2 Point 7 months ago

A wall would have stopped that crazy Brit. Thanks Obama

[-] MorningWould13 17 Points 7 months ago

No but enforcing our current immigration laws might have.

[-] uniquememerinos 3 Points 7 months ago

Nice try

[-] MAGA4LIFE -4 Point 7 months ago

Illegal? He was Mexican, right? Because, all immigrants are brown and Mexican.

Edit:Come on guys /s

[-] Rancorx 8 Points 7 months ago

He was a damn Mexican strait off the boat from England!!!

[-] Newnew2 5 Points 7 months ago

Poe's law. You're gonna wanna slap an /s tag on that.

[-] MAGA4LIFE 3 Points 7 months ago

Lol, no kidding

[-] alflovecat -4 Point 7 months ago

Lethal Injection!

[-] TwinTicket -5 Point 7 months ago

I think the incident was a political move, rather than an attempted assassination. A very smart, very well estimated and well thought through political move. I believe that Trump (with whom I do agree about illegal immigration and see his reasoning as to why the access should be more restricted) possesses enough resources and connections to hire a stunt man who has nothing to lose to try and assassinate him in order to prove his political view on illigal immigration. And if it is the case, then well played trump I suppose.

[-] The_Antlered_God 3 Points 7 months ago

It's highly unlikely Trump convinced a British liberal (his past is still discoverable) to literally throw his life away advancing a conservative political campaign. It's within the realm of possibility, but it's hundreds of times more likely that it was merely a deranged liberal guy who took Trump's policies on illegal immigration as a personal insult, seeing as he was illegal.

[-] TwinTicket 1 Point 7 months ago

Yeah i agree. I guess I just watched too much of Prison Break. Tbh everything we hear on the media from the other side of the globe, Hilary reminds me of the president Reynolds from Prison Break. Anyway, i just like to creat crazy conspiracies, it makes following media news seem like watching a to show

[-] Stimsonian1 1 Point 7 months ago

Occam's Razor numnuts.

[-] Realitype -7 Point 7 months ago

Well he was a British Citizen that came with a visa and than overstayed his visa. Not exactly a mexican jumping the fence, so what does this attempt exactly prove ? That we should ban British people or something ?

[-] Chewies_Mom 6 Points 7 months ago

ILLEGAL immigration

[-] [deleted] -1 Point 7 months ago

[removed]

[-] Chewies_Mom 1 Point 7 months ago

Then they wrong Google the Romanian wall west bank wall and great wall of China. Walls work.

[-] Realitype -1 Point 7 months ago

The wall of China was built thousands of year ago to prevent a mongol attack, not immigration and actually didn't work in the end. The west bank wall was built not to prevent immigration but to prevent attacks and we aren't exactly at war with Mexico. I couldn't find anything on a Romanian wall. The examples you gave me are ancient and were build to prevent attacks not immigration. Come man, lets be reasonable. Everyone wants to resolve this immigration problem but a wall isn't going to do that no matter how you look at it. This people take visas and planes to come here, they do not jump fences.

[-] SimplyCapital 2 Points 7 months ago

Over saying visas is just as much a problem. Trump has said so himself.

And how would an Israeli style wall which is designed to stop Palestinians (people) from illegally crossing, not stop Mexicans (people) from crossing?

Yeah a few might get in through tunnels, that happens in Israel, but it still dramatically cuts down illegal crossings.

So do you have an alternate suggestion on how to stem illegal border crossings that isn't some sort of wall?

[-] killertrip 1 Point 7 months ago

"Overstayed his visa" hm, sounds familiar..

[-] Saneto 1 Point 7 months ago

Yeah, this doesn't really fit the agenda that it's being forced into. His situation has no relevance to any of Trump's policies regarding immigration.