Summary: It feels wrong to work hard and/or change who I am to please others, so I can get some pussy and love. But is it wrong? Did you work hard to increase your SMV and lays?

I worked hard related to academics and business and I usually got what I wanted, sometimes more than what I dreamed. But I don't remember working hard related to SMV, girls, social life or social status. For some reason, it feels pathetic to work hard for those. It feels kinda pathetic to wear clothes other people would like, or talk differently to seem more confident, or to spend more energy to be more charismatic, or go to something like a dance class to find a woman to fuck, or lift to fuck better women (I mean it's fucking stupid to lift heavy things repeatedly, would you do it if other people didn't exist?). It's kinda pathetic because you are you but you sacrifice yourself and become someone else, just to get pussy. If you're like a chameleon, what is the real you? If real you doesn't exist, is the pussy you get real?

Women gatekeep sex. Their gatekeeping algorithm is determined by media and her friends. I reject whatever they believe in because they usually believe in retarded stuff and they are kinda retarded. So it feels pathetic for me to change who I am to make them happy so they give me some pussy and love.

Also, this subject feels like something that is supposed to be natural. It is a more personal thing, not like a business. In a business, goal is to profit and beat competition. Well I am me, I have an ego. My goal is not fucking. My goal is keeping me happy.

In business, there are no personal preferences of different egos. So doing something to beat competition bothers me 0%. But in sexual marketplace, doing something to beat competition usually means something like wearing stuff I don't want to wear because some other cunt set the rules to his liking through his media and it feels pathetic to obey that just to get approval from others.

I didn't have to change who I am to to enjoy the things that I have. I am fairly free. I can live anywhere I want in the world. I don't have to trust a country, government, company or personal relationships for survival. I might permanently retire before I am 40. I worked hard for these but I didn't feel like I was sacrificing who I was. Working hard was making me more of what I am. But with SMV stuff, it seems working hard will make me less of what I am, it just seems like supplicating behavior.

So how do you think about this? Is this something you work(ed) hard for?

My goal in asking this question is see if I can change my mind so I can work hard to increase my positive experiences, which might include increasing my SMV, number of people I meet, lays.