I move around for work and when I am in the big cities I go out to fancy bars/clubs a bit. The nice places always have HB9+'s but for some reason I find it so unimaginable pulling them. Literally the only time I get approach anxiety is with HB9+'s. I have no problem pulling HB8's and below it's just I want more, I want to start pulling HB9's and above but I always fuck it up, I get extreme anxiety and just don't know what to say.

I've pulled a HB9 once before, she was a stripper and it was amazing but that was over tinder.

I want to know how you guys do it in real life, at clubs/bars. The thing is, these supermodels always have a group of guys and girls with them. It's so fucking intimidating going up to them and shooting your shot.

For example the other weekend I was at a bar, and this HB9.5, stunning blonde, was at the bar with her friends all these dudes. I went up to her while in line, had a chat, asked her how her night was going etc., the dude she was with gave me the 'go for it' nod and walked off, we flirted for like 10 mins, however I felt so fucking out of my league that I ended up self-sabotaging and running out of things to say, her friends came over and basically took her away.

Any practical tips/advice how to handle these women and maybe also how to get over my 'out of my league' mindset would be much appreciated.