Gents - I’m really new to this community. I’m very much in the early stages of learning about TRP. I’ve been dealing with an issue in my LTR that is burning a hole in my brain and I don’t know where to go.

This story begins about 4.5 years ago when I first met my now girlfriend. We were 22 at the time and still in college. She was a girl I met at a bar and took home. We hooked up a few times after that always on a late night booty call. I was 2 months away from graduating and moving to another state so I really didn’t think much of this “relationship”. I actually kind of thought she was a little crazy. But man was she crazy in bed so I didn’t mind. She was a party girl. I definitely got the sense she was a little bit of a slut. I even knew that she had been seeing one of my good friends for a few months prior to me. But again, she was just a plate at the time, so it didn’t matter.

Fast forward 3 years later, after no communication with her up until this point, we reconnected. She was back in my area after finishing up her degrees and beginning her career. We got drinks, spent the weekend together, it was great. This went on for a while. She was different, much more mature. I truly enjoyed spending time with her.

Fast forward a few months of seeing each other and figuring out what we wanted in a relationship we made things official. We’ve been dating about a year. Getting over the fact that she slept with one of my college buddies was a tough pill to swallow but I accepted it.

All things considered, our relationship is amazing. She’s beautiful, has a great job, makes me happy, and a better man. I really see a future with this woman. I’m getting to that point of my life where I am thinking of marriage and kids.

So what’s the problem? I knew when this relationship started that she was little slutty when I met her and I knew she had that relationship with a friend, but I’ve come to learn as this relationship goes on, that was just the tip of the iceberg.

She has an n-count of 60+. She’s slept with not 1 but 4 members of my fraternity, that I know of. Nobody thought to mention that to me. In my old college group chat lives photos of her laying nude in the bathtub with one of them. She’s had multiple (curable) STDs. Shit, she gave me one when we first met. She had an abortion with her last boyfriend.

I don’t know if these are things I wish I never knew or just knew sooner. Maybe if I was more aware of TRP life sooner I would have sniffed this out.

Everything I’ve read and learned from this community tells me I need to run as fast as I can and never look back. But it is so hard to do. I love her. She claims she’s changed and that those things aren’t who she is anymore. That she wants a life with me and kids with me.

For context we’re both 26. I’m in the best shape of my life. She is easily a HB-8. Maybe higher when I met her. But that wall is probably coming soon and she knows it.

I need guidance. Half of me says get over it and the other half says run and embrace TRP. I think I know what the comments will say, and maybe I just need to hear it, idk. If I should stick it out how do I get this out of my head, if I should leave, how do I do that delicately?