I have a jealousy problem. I can't stop feeling jealous towards guys who fuck and have fwbs. I have this seething anger, it makes me so pissed that some guys can get sex so casually. I'm jealous of the guys that get a bunch of results through online dating while I get ghosted by every single girl I message.

I'm jealous of guys that have girls hitting them up first. The concept of having plates seems so foreign. Some dudes even had threesomes. I can't fathom that some guys have this while I struggle to get a text back.

I'm about to graduate college with 0 experience when it's supposed to be the easiest time of your life to meet girls and it makes me feel like shit, I hear about guys at frat parties having the sex life of a demigod, even normal guys on campus just talking about all the girls they pull and it makes me super bitter and resentful towards them.

I tried meditating to calm my mind and become more stoic but the feelings always come back when I see a attractive girl with a guy in public. Every time I see it I feel like beating the dude up and stealing his girl. How the fuck can I stop thinking like this?