Hello. I'm bony and can not make more than 10 push-ups. I understand appearance and muscles are vital in attraction so it must be my priority.

I started a few months ago boxing to be more confident, have some basics in self-defense and move the body. I feel it is a great work for cardio, sensations of the body. And the sparring force me to be more aggressive.

But I'm afraid it will take a lot of time to become stronger just with boxing. By stronger I do not mean bodybuilding, but fit, balanced, masculine body.

I don't like the ambiance of gym and crossfit (I always feel the weakest in the group and ridiculous with girls stronger than me!), so I do some calisthenics home. But I must say I have trouble to keep a routine. Of course it's up to me to be more disciplined

What worked for you ? Going to gym, lifting at home, calisthenics ? And how do you stay disciplined with your routine ?

Thank you.

EDIT: Thank you for all your nice words and advices. It is really a great community, and it makes a lot of difference for me a man to be able to share my struggles and objectives.

I'm going to find a gym to work weights. And really look at dietetics and my alimentation.

I will tell you in six months ! :)