My SMV is in the shitter right now, and I'm spending the next 6-12 months in a non-optimal living situation in a smaller city while I sort that out.

I changed my Tinder bio to say I'm looking for a weekly standing date with a FWB for 6-12 months, and I'm starting to get likes from single moms. Never dated single mom's before, and wouldn't worry about it that much except I need to go to their place to do the deed every time, my living situ right now won't make sense to have someone over.

I'm looking at them thinking about matching and talking, but the image of their toddler in the house is throwing me a bit. I like selfish, disrespectful sex and when I picture going to smash, I'm picturing a 3 year old boy looking up at me in a hallway and losing my mojo - the whole thing just feels like a sad scene.

Anyone dealt with this? Anyone been in the situation of breaking in a FWB in the house with their kids?

I guess some of these women might not live with their kids, or their kids might be away on the night I go over, which would make it a lot easier.

Thoughts? To make the tradeoff specific, all my matches are overweight, I have likes from mid-20s single moms or mid-30s+ women who aren't listing any kids... Obv no actual cuties (but this is literally me: https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/10/this-is-the-average-mans-body/280194/ )

And, just as a datapoint, my profile is absolutely clear about only looking for FWB, yet the people who've swiped on me all have "Long Term Relationship" set as their "looking for" on their bios....