She is a one night stand. We fucked about a week and half ago. She always texts me the face with hearts emoji. So on text, she is super warm and not cold at all. Every response is within 1-5 minutes.

Well last night i shot her a late text at 2am. I was out drinking and i didnt think she would pick up so late but i did it anyways. She text me the next morning that she was sleeping. The conversation followed like this:

Me: I wanted to see you

Her: I miss you XXXX. Then a bunch of heart emojies

Me: Are you single?

Her: Yes

Me: Im having beers tomorrow at 9pm come with me

Her: Im working tomorrow

Me: What days are you free this week?

Her: Only Saturday and Sunday

Me: Im free next saturday at 9pm we can meet at X

And she just stopped replying. This was like 5 hours ago so theres a chance she writes back, but i feel that it will be a no w/ an excuse because she normally texts quickly. Was she not interested in meeting up again? She told me her off days and even that she was single, she had time to "make excuses", like saying she works all week, she is seeing someone else or whatever. When I went for meetup #2 with logistics she stopped replying. I didnt do anything beta, i was leading and setting logistics

This is of course, after her saying she misses me.

P.S. The "Are you single?" line seems out of place but I use it all the time on girls im in the process of plating. It has worked well for me by saving me time. There are girls out there who will fuck you once and usually say theyre seeing someone else or whatever. I view it as giving them an excuse on a golden platter to not waste each others time. So I have learned to ask them "are you single?" after the ONS when making a second date. Its worked well for me, and every girl that has told me "Yes" are generally not going to waste my time or make excuses.

Should I write her off or wait for a response?