Decided to go solo in a club/bar tonight, in a few hours. My mindset right now is to just go and have a good time, enjoy myself and see what happens. Just like I'd go to a coffee shop during the day kind of.

I'm 24 and it's not that I don't have friends or something, but people my age are really boring and don't do anything cool and I got so fed up of boring and entitled people that I want to enjoy things on my own and perhaps meet some new people also.

I'll play some electric guitar before I'll go to get in a nice, groovy mood. I'm a bit anxious about this, but not as bad as I would've imagined I'd be, but I don't have any expectations about this, if something interesting happens, it happens.

On the other hand, I wanna prove myself I can go out and have a good time without waiting for other chumps that don't wanna hangout.

I live in a big city in Europe, but I'm easily in the top 20% of good-looking, muscular guys at the clubs/bars here, not to be bragging or something :). Problem is, people are usually NPCs and dead in the club, just bouncing on both of their legs and they always look so god damn bored all the time.

What would your advice be for a newb like me in regards to going solo?