For those who dont know about Whatsapp, its a texting app that literally every country but the USA uses to text eachother. With Whatsapp, you cannot hide your online status.

She is a good LTR to me, hasnt shown signs of cheating or anything. But the thing is, most of the time I go online on Whatsapp late at night, she is online. Im not the jealous type, but it just gives me doubt about her, even though she hasnt done anything to show signs of cheating.

There is the off chance she goes online just to see if im online, the classic girlfriend being nosey, but its unlikely.

I just dont know what to make of it..? There is no discussing this with her, because it will come across as insecure and/or jealous. But it just gives me this growing doubt about our relationship, and makes me not want to be with her, despite how good of a LTR she is to me otherwise.

I also understand that girls are very social creatures, moreso than men, and most women are always texting someone at all hours of the day, but maybe its just wishful thinking.

Anyone have advice about this situation?