My previous post will fill in the gaps but basically 2.5 year LTR wanted to eventually live together and try for a baby at some point and I most definitely did NOT want those things. Living together possibly if a prenup was made prior however the baby thing was a definite no go for me.

2.5 years gone. Great sex, decent conversation, experiences that bonded us, experiences that tested us, intimacy, trust built, everything. Gone. All because she had the desire to have a child at some point and I did not.

I visited her last night. Driving to her house I knew that this was the last time. I spent 3 hours with her until I realized neither of us had brought "it" up. I did. We then spoke for 30 minutes and I had to hold back tears because we both agreed we weren't compatible but that we cared about each other dearly which fucking sucks.

I have never felt like this before. I feel like she is still a part of my life and my thoughts. I don't hate her. I want good things for her. But we can't stay together. I know we can't.

How do I move forwards and deal with the pain I am currently feeling?