Can we get a proper landing page for people totally new to red pill? I remember back in the old reddit days when the sidebar had a simple paragraph explaining what red pill is. It went something like this(in my own words):

The Red Pill is an analogy borrowed from the movie The Matrix which refers to (becoming enlightened to) the truth about reality, especially a truth that is difficult to accept or exposes disillusions.

Online, Red Pill is especially used among men to refer to “waking up” to the truth that women, particularly feminists, are oppressing men and that men have been lied to all their lives about the feminine imperative to enslave them. This has evolved to become a framework, guided by evolutionary psychology, for understanding female nature and inter-sexual dynamics which gives a better outcome for men.

Or something like that. I thinks it crucial we define red pill up front and not let others define it for us as incels, white supremacists, etc. I also noticed the sidebar on reddit has bad links, particularly the "New here? - Introduction" link. It's just hosed all the way around for a noob.