Had a first date I thought went well with a girl I'd rate her an HB7.5/8 range. met off tinder. On the date one question came up where I asked why she was on tinder, said she just recently broke up with her boyfriend and was looking for something casual. We had a drink, ended up kissing her and invited her back to my place. She agreed at first, then once I got home she texted me saying she had to go check on her friends dog and wanted to rain check, prior to the date she told me she was dog sitting so valid excuse or not I was a bit annoyed she left me hanging but decided to just drop it and move on. She texted me when she got home saying she had a good time and wanted to hang again but not next week, the following one. I agreed, no response. Texted her the weekend before to check her availability still no response.

Figured at this point she ghosted, found someone else or went back to her ex. Today about 2.5 weeks later she hits me back saying sorry she's been busy with work and doesn't get notifications (BS excuse I know) , normally I'd just drop a girl like this but she's definitely one of the more attractive women I'm dealing with right now so considering meeting again but at my place but need to confront her on this issue without being too aggressive about it?