I'm getting close to 30 years old, still an incel, clueless about how to change it.

I had a girlfriend in my early twenties for a year but then I never had any experience with women again.

I have several theories to explain my inceldom, but I'm still clueless about the true reason.

I'll try to give a detailed description of my situation below.

Looks:

I'm a light-skinned black guy. Some people have said my face looks like Barack Obama. I have an average face, I get compliments if I take pictures in a good angle, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I'm six feet tall and I weight 165lbs. I'm a skinny fat ectomorph, so my natural frame is not attractive to women. I've been working out five times a week for three months and my frame is already improving.

I think I will start to attract women if I get strong enough but part of me still thinks that gymcelling is just a cope, especially because I don't plan to get on steroids.

As you can imagine my Tinder profiles are not very successful, they just get 3 or 4 matches that rarely reply before dying out.

Money:

I'm Brazilian and I'm living in Europe as an immigrant student. There's a chance that I will get a six-figure job after I graduate next year but for now I'm basically unemployed.

I have immigrant status, and I don't have much time and money to socialize. I don't have a group of friends that hang out regularly with me, I spend my weekends alone. For some reason I don't get along very well with the people at my university or at universities in general. Maybe because I don't enjoy small talk, I rarely discuss anything meaningful to me when I try to hang out with them.

My Instagram profile is dead. So I have no social proof whatsoever.

Game:

I feel like I'm slightly autistic, I'm a total disaster at flirting. I don't know how to approach a girl or how to gradually escalate things until I take her to bed.