Hello again, second post today after my brilliant post earlier. I'm doing better now, but I needed to vent badly.

So I go to the gym and I notice that a lot of girls look at me. Here's the thing, none of them EVER smile at me. The thing is, whenever I look back at them, they quickly look away. Many times, I catch this happening multiple times per workout with the same girls. Not to mention, a lot (not all) of these girls go to the gym alone and don't talk to anyone.

I hurt my shoulder a few months back and it has prevented me from bench pressing without pain. So yesterday, I asked a guy at my gym that I know if he could help record a video of me benching one simple rep of 135 lbs just to get an idea of what my form/grip is like (my max was 275 until my shoulder pain fucked it up). In the damn background of the video was a girl that was GLUED to me. Literally looked at me on the bench, turned around to get her water, and then turned around to look at me again. This is the one of the same girls that looks away whenever I catch her looking at me.

Now I know this is fucking stupid of me to make a giant post about something so minor but is it a GOOD thing to have girls looking at me even though they don't shoot me a smile? I'm pretty self conscious about this stuff because I read online about red pill guys saying shit like "it only matters if she looks at you AND smiles".

Am I overthinking this?