History: Apologies for those who are reading this for the third time.

Over in r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen, someone posted screen caps of a single mom's blatant daddy-baiting Tinder profile. I made a passing reply to u/Typo-MAGAshiv about single moms. It was mostly just for his entertainment and nothing else. That ultimately led to Typo asking for additional details about my ex so that younger guys might learn some helpful stuff. So, I wrote up what I called the Daddy-Baiting Warning Signs. I thought it was good enough to be informative even if it was sort of messy.

But since that was one comment made in passing and would be easy to lose, I thought it might deserve its own WAATGM post. So, I screen grabbed my Daddy-Baiting Warning Signs and posted it there as its own thread.

u/moorekom saw the screen shot, recommended a clean up and tweaking of the Daddy-Baiting Warning Signs comment and posting it here. He suggested the possibility of pinning it here so that everyone can use it for easier reference.

So, while I'm usually reluctant to post something three times, (A) his suggestions made a lot of sense and (B) he might be able to expand the good that my Daddy-Baiting Warning Signs can do. All in all, it all seemed fair enough to me.

So, I have taken this opportunity to patch up a few things, reorganize the Daddy-Baiting Warning Signs list and try to make a more sensible presentation. Hopefully, this will be the final time that the Daddy-Baiting Warning Signs will need to be posted. :)

Definition: Daddy-baiting is a form of love-bombing. What distinguishes daddy-baiting from conventional love-bombing is (A) it's a single mom doing it and (B) she's acting in the interest of her kid(s). A daddy-baiter is not necessarily out to exploit your resources for her own personal gain. Don't get me wrong, she probably will anyway. But that's not rly her goal. Her goal is to drain your resources to benefit her children. And in order to do that, she will love-bomb tf out of you. Her methods are a lot like regular love-bombing, but cranked up to 11 until your ears bleed. A conventional love-bomber might say that she loves you too early in the relationship once. A daddy-baiter will say she loves you too early in the relationship multiple times every single day. A love-bomber might send you a handful of mild nudes of herself to keep your interest. A daddy-baiter will make multiple explicit videos of herself multiple times a day just for you. Then she'll ask for your feedback. Then she'll incorporate your feedback in the next day's explicit videos. Basically, think of daddy-baiting as an especially potent form of love-bombing carried out by predatory single moms to benefit their children.

Her agenda in such heavy duty love-bombing is to drag you to the altar so much sooner than you'd ever be ready to go. Once you put a ring on her finger, she will immediately call for an armistice in the love-bombing campaign. After that, you'll be just another under-sexed, unappreciated, hen-pecked, defeated husband.

Bottom line? Don't be that guy. And above all else, NEVER DATE SINGLE MOMS. Ever. Never ever. I'm MGTOW so I oppose the modern institution of marriage as a matter of simple principle. But if you MUST get married (which I discourage in the strongest possible terms), the LEAST you can do for yourself is avoid single moms.

Purpose: Men, esp young men, need to understand the pitfalls of dating single moms. And single moms reading this should understand that stories like mine are a big part of the reason why single moms have such a hard time finding "good men" to be with. Man or woman, married or single, parent or childfree, I ask each of you to take the time to consider and internalize everything I'm saying here. My relationship with this single mom is what inspired the Daddy-Baiting Warning Signs.

Disclaimer #1: Men who are dating a single mom who seems perfect, you need to know what you're up against. She's not "different" or "special" or a "unicorn". She's just as predatory as my ex. But she's probably doing a better job than my ex did at hiding her true agenda. You're a big boy, you make your own decisions. But my best, most heartfelt, sincerest advice is for you break up with your single mom girlfriend as soon as possible. If you think that my story can't happen to you, think again.

Disclaimer #2: For some reason, some guys are tempted to comment with something like "Herp a derp, tHiS CaN aPpLY tO ALl wimmenz". No. It can't. Daddy-baiting is a tactic of single moms for a specific purpose. So, while childless women might employ a few similar tactics, the specific tactics will be different and they will be done to serve a different agenda. Daddy-baiting is something single moms do. If you generalize it to all women, congratulations, you've missed the entire point.

Preamble/Background: When I was younger and still BP'ed, I met a beautiful woman. She seemed super attracted to me and I thought she was sexy af. Jet black hair, super pale skin, plump lips, six feet tall, hot hour glass figure, the whole program. I'd say she was probably 7/10 or 8/10. Obviously tho, she was a single mom. She'd given birth to boy and girl twins about two years before we met. This relationship was highly instructive. By the time she was through with me, I was well on my way to TRP.

Is that enough CYA? Good, let's begin!

Daddy-Baiting Warning Signs

(1) Speed. The single mom falls for you way too fast. Srsly, what are the odds that she's already fallen in love with you a month after meeting you? Real and genuine love takes time to grow and mature. It's totally possible for a woman to experience the tingles instantly upon meeting someone. But lifelong love (if such a thing even exists anymore) is not instantaneous. The reason for this is women intuitively understand that it's harder for men to find love than it is for women to find it. The purpose of this phase is that by signaling that she loves you, the daddy-baiter is hoping that you'll reciprocate before you're actually ready because you're too giddy at finally feeling love (fake tho it is).

This is one thing my daddy-baiter wasn't very successful with, admittedly. I'd always had women in my life (unless I didn't want them in my life) so there wasn't very much novelty in a woman blatantly making passes at me, flirting, telling me she loved me, etc.

(2) "Cute" invasion of privacy. The single mom practically stalks you. She talks to your friends and family without you. She says that she's getting to know the people in your life and becoming closer to you. She cruises ancient stuff from your social media to "learn more about your story". That's what the daddy-baiter says. But that's a lie! What she's rly doing is gathering intel. She wants to learn who you are without directly asking you. Her objective is to make herself irresistible to you. If you love playing video games or watching the NFL or whatever, your friends/family will probably tell her so. And surprise! You'll quickly discover that she loves that stuff too! The purpose of this phase is for you to start thinking "She's my soulmate". But remember, she's not your "soulmate". She's manipulating you. She probably hates that stuff, actually. But she's humoring you. For now. But don't get comfortable, son.

My daddy-baiter worked her way through literally my entire Facebook (which was the big network at the time, not so much now). I thought it was strange that she suddenly knew stuff about me that I never told her. But you could learn a lot about someone just by reading a year of their Facebook back then. And she read it all.

A daddy-baiter will also contact your friends and family. Do not assume the loyalty of your female friends/family members. My view is that the sisterhood sticks together. Women might break ranks with the sisterhood to benefit themselves. But it will be a cold day in hell (i.e., Satan will need a parka and a heating pad) before most women break ranks with the sisterhood for the benefit of a man. If a daddy-baiter approaches your female friends/family wanting to know how best to reel you in like a fish, marvel not if your female friends/family gleefully help her do it. Cynical? Maybe. But it pays to be on your guard.

(3) Compatibility. Related to the above, it seems like you have EVERYTHING in common with this woman. In fact, if you didn't know better, you'd think you have a statistically impossible number of things in common with her. And more and more commonalities seem to surface all the time! But remember, it's all an illusion. She's been gathering information about you. And now she's exploiting it. The purpose of this is for you to feel artificially closer to her. She's said she loves you, she gets along so well with everyone in your life, you have so much in common with each other. Doesn't ANY of this seem a little too good to be true? But remember, these lovey-dovey similarities won't last. She's lying to you. Once the rings are exchanged, be ready to find out real quick what she ACTUALLY thinks of the NBA or gaming or whatever your thing is. But for now, the purpose of this phase is to create an artificial emotional bond with you.

(4) Ego. The single mom is way too complimentary to you, telling you how you're different from the other guys, she's fallen hard for you, blah blah blah. It's manipulation. Her likely success in this is nothing for you to be ashamed of. Everybody has some amount of vanity. Men receive so little validation from the outside world that they're prime targets for this. Remember, you may be good. But NOBODY is as amazing as your girlfriend describes when she talks about you to you. Keep it in perspective. The purpose of this phase is to appeal to your vanity.

The daddy-baiter I was with always complimented me on two separate things: my, y'know, size and my seemingly "unbreakable confidence". In terms of size, I honestly don't know how I stack up to the average. Maybe my size is something special. But in terms of confidence, I happen to know I could lose my cool once in a while. So, I didn't completely believe her compliments. These remarks made me a tiny bit suspicious early on.

(5) Bedroom. The sex is incredible, experimental and FREQUENT. The daddy-baiter is thirty-something but wants it twice a day if possible. It seems like there's no sex act she can't wait to try out with you. But it's a scam! The purpose of this phase is to create a physical bond with you through the greatest sex you've ever had. But consider. Do you honestly expect this to continue after the wedding day/honeymoon phase?

My daddy-baiter sent me nudes all the time. I was BP'ed back then, like I say. But I was also paranoid. I did not want to be responsible for someone's nudes. So, I immediately deleted them when they arrived. You guys do what you want. But when a woman sends me nudes, I instantly delete them and I encourage you to do the same.

(6) Rushed commitment. The single mom is already talking about marriage. But how likely is it that she already knows she wants to marry you? Best case scenario, most people need at least a year to figure out if they even want to marry someone. Now, I'm MGTOW. So, you should all know what I think about marriage in the first place. But for the rest of you, wouldn't it seem weird if your best guy friend said he wanted to marry someone he'd only known for a month? But that's what the single mom is saying to you now. And the reason for that is because she's PUTTING ON AN ACT. But she knows she can't keep up the act forever. Hell, she knows she can't keep it going much longer. So, the purpose of this phase is all about getting you tied down NOW.

The daddy-baiter I dated was talking about marriage within two weeks of getting together. No joke! I liked the attention. But the M word was a lot of pressure straight out of the gate. But I can't help thinking a lot of guys would've fallen for this.

(7) Her true agenda. The single mom says that she already thinks of you as a stepfather to her kid(s). We come to it at last. This step is not incidental. Her timing in telling you this is cold and calculated. She thinks you're ready to begin thinking of yourself as a resource-provider for her child(ren). This was ALWAYS her REAL agenda. Everything else on this list is chaff. This is the wheat. The stepfather thing is emotional blackmail on her part. It's meant to manipulate a man's instinct to assume the role of provider and patriarch. Does this seem heartless? It shouldn't. A single mom's children are just one more weapon in her arsenal. Her children are her pawns. But they're also her prizes. Everything she's doing on this list is FOR THEM. Not for herself (which is what separates her from childless female predators) and certainly not for you. A daddy-baiter does everything else on this list for her children. She sees her children as legitimate weapons. AND SHE WILL USE THEM AGAINST YOU. Don't ever forget that. The purpose of this phase is manipulate your male instincts of leadership, fatherhood and patriarchy into serving her agenda.

My daddy-baiter straight lied to me. She said her twins called me "daddy". But always when I wasn't around. When I was around, they just babbled because they were babies. Nevertheless, she kept using the words "step-father" and "father" in reference to me a lot, esp near the end. It stood out like a boulder in a swimming pool because of how unnatural it felt to me.

(8) Family bonding. Literally everyone in the single mom's life instantly adores you. Isn't that strange? You mean to tell me not ONE friend or family member doesn't instantly like you? The daddy-baiter told you that her bestie is a chain-toting, man-hating feminist. But when you meet her bestie, the bestie is all sunshine and ice cream cones with you. That seems kind of strange, doesn't it? Well, it shouldn't because the daddy-baiter most probably warned all her friends and all her family way ahead of time to be on their best behavior around you. The purpose of this phase is to make you feel welcome and comfortable around her friends/family. But you must be realistic. The charade by the family and friends will end after the wedding day. Or after you break up with the daddy-baiter. Which is what you should do.

The feminist thing isn't just hyperbole. The daddy-baiter's ultra-extreme feminist friend always smiled and made nice with me. The problem was, the daddy-baiter had told me too much. Without getting lost in unnecessary backstory, the daddy-baiter and her best friend weren't necessarily just friends. They'd never done anything together. But they used to spend a lot of time alone with each other when no one else was home. And when they did, they'd turn on music and get completely undressed. I think each of them hoped the other would make the first move. But they both always chickened out. It was a passing interest for my daddy-baiter. But for the freak feminist friend, I think it was a much deeper attraction. The friend saw me as an interloper and (near the end) her facade gradually melted and she made it clear that she would never approve of my girlfriend EVER dating a man, sleeping with a man, marrying a man, etc.

(9) No demands and no drama. The daddy-baiter seems like the most easygoing girl you've ever met. She's super low maintenance, easy to be around, never imposes on you. But isn't that strange? She's stuck at home all day. And yet, NOT EVEN ONCE does she need you to drop off milk or diapers or something. Odd, yes? Well, there's a reason for this. The daddy-baiter isn't making requests from you (yet) because she's priming you. Trust me, YOU WILL BECOME HER SLAVE after the wedding day. Everything that she never asked for during the dating phase will be demanded in triplicate after she has you locked up. Married or single, a mom's life is chaos with a side of anarchy. If you never experience that from her, it's because she's consciously shielding you from it to sweeten the deal. Trust me, once you slide that ring on her finger, you're going to find out real quick what her hell spawn kids are truly like after you finish off the 10,000th item on your Honey-Do extortion list. The purpose of this phase is to lull you into a false sense of security.

The above is basically what happened with my daddy-baiting ex. She never asked for ANYTHING, even when I had good reason to suspect she legit needed stuff. I only put the pieces together later on why it was she didn't ask me. She was biding her time.

(10) Baby-trap. This the worst case scenario. This is the daddy-baiter's Break Glass In Case of Emergency nuclear option. The daddy-baiter can intuitively recognize that you enjoy all the above stuff. But you're still not completely sold. Some instinct you have is warning you that this is all WAY too good to be true. That's when the daddy-baiter transforms into the baby-trapper. That's when she has an "oops" pregnancy. The excuses are basically always the same too. "It was an accident! I forgot to take my pill! Pills aren't 100% anyway! But who cares, I love you, let's get married!" This is her last ditch, Hail Mary effort at tying you down. And that's what my ex tried with me. She realized that I subconsciously wasn't completely buying her act. So, she got desperate. When her attempt to baby-trap me backfired, the mask came off, the claws came out and she went full reeeeeeeeeeeee.

Pro-tip #1: My daddy-baiter said that she was on the pill when we first met. I even watched her take her pill on a few occasions, always at the same approximate time each day. So, I have no reason to doubt that she was on the pill at that time. She was probably telling the truth at the time. But talk is cheap and BS runs the marathon. If your woman says she's on the pill, ask to see it. Watch her take her pill. If a woman who claims to be on the pill refuses to comply with any of that, that's a red flag.

For most women, there's only about a 48 hour window each month during which she can get pregnant. Women tend to know exactly when those fucking 48 hours are too. There are very few genuine "accidental" pregnancies.

Because to assume that so many accidental pregnancies can happen, you pretty much have to believe that most women are too fucking stupid to understand and manage their own bodies and pill schedules. Sort of puts a different spin on the "It's my body" argument, eh? But let's be realistic, the great majority of women are shrewd enough to understand that openly baby-trapping a man isn't a good look. Hence, all of her "It was an accident, tee hee hee" excuses. Don't fall for it. There are no accidents. The daddy-baiter-turned-baby-trapper knew that she didn't have you locked down before. But she also knows that one way or the other, her "accidental" pregnancy will fix that.

My daddy-baiter attempted this with me. We finished up one day and almost instantly she pulled her knees up to her shoulders.

Pro-tip #2: The knees-to-the-shoulders thing is a fertility technique meant to increase a woman's chances of conceiving. If you boff a woman and see her immediately do that, that's a red flag and you're in deep trouble. Somewhere in our second or third or however many months, after we finished up one afternoon, she pulled her knees up to her shoulders.

I knew all that. But I guess she assumed I wouldn't understand or recognize what she was doing. But this proved to be her final mistake. Because it was then that I realized that I hadn't watched her take her little pill in a quite a while. Further, I realized that she was trying to get pregnant.

So, naturally I called her out on that. And her reaction was like Palpatine in Episode 3. Instantly, the daddy-baiter's mask slipped and I saw the creature that had always been lurking underneath.

There could be more that I'm overlooking now. So, any RP/MGTOW/whatever men reading this should feel welcome to use this comment for whatever purpose they need. Mods, feel free to add to/repost/share/pin/delete this post as you see fit. Do whatever you want.

I reiterate DO NOT DATE/MARRY SINGLE MOMS. And if you're dating one now, dump her and move on with life.

tl;dr- Fuck that, read it. The life you save could be your own.