Hello All,

This lesson is mostly for women, ironically, but will reinforce most of the things covered in TRP area of life. I recently attended two separate baby showers from two different social circles that I am involved in. Literally no one the first shower was at the 2nd, except for me of course. I work in finance (private equity) and make good money. I dress like I make $20k a year when Im not at work, so women either ignore me or are rude as fuck to me. I am married but that isnt relevant for this study. Lets begin:

The first baby shower was a lifelong male friend and his wife. He is a Doctor, and she is a nurse practitioner who makes decent $. Combined income is prolly $400k to $600k a year. The reason I say this is that going into the baby shower I knew their would be at least one single girl fishing for rich men, enter Rachel (her real name, fuck the desperate), who works with my buddies wife in her practice group. Rachel is a 6 on the looks scale, and has to compete with women in the 8-10 scale for attention. I got their about an 1 hour into the event (typical timeline for men to arrive for a baby shower) and see that most of the people are already there. I'm married, have a ring, etc, but my wife didnt attend; but I also didnt dress to my income as stated above. Rachel seemed happy enough, but as the event went on her smile faded, all the guys there were married and had kids; all the women there HAD families - kids, grandkids, nieces nephews you get the idea. Rachel sees me from across the way and loses her smile as she sees the only not occupied guy in bland clothes and realizes this baby shower didnt go the way she thought it would. People get a little tipsy as the event goes on, both sides of the family share more stories about the mom and dad to be, talk about their collective families for about 1 hour. Gradually through this whole event Rachel get further and further to the outside of the social gathering, her fake smile fading as it dawns on her that this is another event that she is single, no prospects for dating, and the sad realization that one more of her friends is moving onto the stage of her social life - her OWN family. One she will get to talk about at baby showers, get to spend time with the kids, and generally get everything she wants. But not for Rachel. Rachel leaves after her gift is opened, from my vantage point she was frustrated and fighting tears.

Do I feel bad for Rachel - no. She choose this life for herself. Again she was a 6 when I saw her at the shower and she was in her 30s. She was probably a 7 or 8 in her prime; she had options and this the culmination of all her choices.

Baby Shower #2. Enter Allison (again real name, fuck the desperate). Allison is a school teacher with no future. Allison is in her late 30s and is still an 8 on the looks scale - in her prime she was a 10. I dont mince words here, she literally rejected mens by the dozens thinking she could always do better. My wife knows here and thats an oversimplification of Allison's dating history. Allison has been trying to cash in her chips prior to her inevitable wall smash that she keeps putting off. One problem for Allison - she was a 10 for most of her life. She has the pleasantness of a wolverine and the personality of a plank of wood. No one recommends anyone to date Allison, because of her prior rejections of better candidates. Allison experienced the identical experience that Rachel did. All the women at the baby shower, glowed on and on about their families and how happy they are. All the men there were married. No one gave a fuck about her. Allison didnt make it to the gift opening part of the shower and couldnt force a smile past 30 minutes. Allison will die alone, feeling alone.

Allison also tried hitting on all the men at another social function I attended. This was while my wife and I were courting (actual courting - yeah IDGAF) and she had the audacity to hit on me in front of my wife. I calmly told her that I was there with insert my now wifes name. I then saw Allison hit on two gay guys at this event. I watched her make similar rounds to conversation with men that might be single. Allison used her beauty to intrude on conversations and then leave once the conversations werent with people who could give her a family. This social function btw, was a funeral for someone in her extended family. Let that level of desperation of baby rabies sink in for a moment. A women who by most people's standards is at least an 8, had to resort to using a funeral to potentially meet suitors thats how badly she fucked up her winning hand.

Do I feel bad for Allison - no. She rejected at least a 100 suitors - good men, hard working men, men who make more than me (and I make more than you, the person reading this), good men that her family risked their reputation to set her up with. NONE of them were good enough, none of them had anything fond to say about her. Her face has the 1K cock stare and I would wager a good amount of money that she chases the chads and thought her looks could lock them down. In the 50s she would have made Chad settle, but this aint the 50s anymore. She had infinitely more options than most women can dream of and she wound up alone, no children, about to smash head first into the wall, with a crappy low paying government job - where she will be reminded daily of the kids she wont have by teaching yours. If that isnt hell, I dont know what is - but she chose that willingly.

To the mostly male audience here - what can you learn from this. The smoking hot girl today, is a dumpster fire 10 years later. Life isnt fair, for the first 30 years in this society it sucks being a guy, but the last 50 are awesome. We arent in the 50s anymore, if you are a Chad you can fuck Rachel and Allison and not have to commit to them. If you are Billy Beta you arent obligated to save them from their desperation and bad choices in life; in fact you shouldnt.

To any women lurkers reading this, be warned you will end up like Allison or Rachel if you behave like them. If you want children and a family, then you need to prepare for that lifestyle the second you know you want it. Waiting until you are 25,30, whatever and then getting serious about it puts you at a massive disadvantage. My wife started preparing to be a wife to a man who earns what I earn at age 12; when we married she was a virgin, same religious beliefs, no tattoos, had about $80k in savings, was 23 years old, and gave our family 4 awesome kids. She doesnt work, and has the family life she dreamed about growing up. My wife laughs at women like Allison - Allison used to taunt and be a total bitch to my wife, saying that she was wasting her time, would regret all the nonsense she did, etc. Ill let you decide who ended up making the better life choices for themselves.