I have noticed recently a lot of posts from men about how they feel that even old women have gazillion times more options than men.

I understand where they are coming from but feel that they hyperbolise often times.

I also see a lot of “average” looking women behaving like they have more options than a Scandinavian supermodel.

I think the core of this confusion is that both men and women are conflating sex with something more, something genuine.

I believe dating apps have been successful in leading both the genders astray.

Tinder is a gateway to nihilism for men and inflation of ego for women. In the long term this harms both the genders.

But this is factually true that tinder is not an accurate representation of real world.

Many black pilled men use data from dating apps to reinforce their arguments which can be refuted by the following points easily:

1. Even in countries where female to make ratio is higher, like USA, 60-70% users are male which means there are two or more men for one woman source

2. Tinder is a game of dick vs pussy so pussy will of course win. Its all about superficial looks which plays in favour of women because and all other things men bring face to face become neutralised .

3. Dating apps have identified that their target customers i.e from whom they will earn are men and so they make it difficult for men so that they may pay for premium features.

So the biggest take away from here is that they might call em “dating apps” but they are actually hookup apps.

Men have value when it comes to relationships but if it’s only about sex women have.

So bringing dating sites up as a reflection is not entirely accurate as an argument .

But fine then let me play by their rules.

Here’s a pew research done on online dating apps that shows young men and old women are least desirable while old men and young women are more desirable.

This data is just an exact representation of SMV graph by Rollo Tomassi.

It’s almost like Rollo was right about the wall. Who would’ve thunk ! /s

Want another proof of the wall? The unrefutable biological clock;

This data shows Frequency of Down Syndrome Per Maternal Age which becomes 1 in 100 when she’s 40 and 1 in 25 by the time she’s 45+

People that claim wall has been demolished confuse a 45 yr old woman getting easy dick because she has a vagina with a 45 yr old woman’s prospect for something valuable significantly diminished compared to when she was 25.

Honestly the problem is Rollo coined it “Sexual Market Value” when he should instead have claimed “Dating Market Value”

And many women say they don’t need a man in a relationship so they can just randomly hookup till their graves are clearly lying as proven by this stat that shows single women over 45 are the highest demographic that are on antidepressants.

So the problem is that we are moving towards a lust based world that plays in favour of women. Men either need to have a little self control over their urges or we need to bring back shaming culture .

Enough normalisation bring back stigmatisation.

Bonus Sources showing red pill views on tinder and SMV going mainstream :

tim pool goes RP