I just got through making a comment here about what older women think of younger women today, and not 10 minutes later do I hear my own mother discussing with her friend over the phone the answer I was looking for. How is that even possible, I don't know, but it really did happen.

To set the context, my mother is in her late 60's, as his her female friend she was on the phone with. She was talking about my aunt, who's in her late 70's. She was telling her about how my aunt who still works part time, and how all these young girls she works with all want rich boyfriends to take care of them, don't want to work, and spend all their time making themselves look good. She continued that my aunt had said that even making something as simple as a pot of coffee is too much effort for them, even though it's their job to do so, and that they don't know how to do it either. My mother concluded with that these girls today are so stupid and a bunch airheads, and are just lazy and entitled good for nothings. I just walked passed and pretended not to eavestrough, but I heard it nonetheless.

These girls my aunt works with, granted I don't know their age, but I can assume in their 20's. What's funny is that this happened at my aunts work, which is in a small town less than 1,000 people, and is quite conservative. Just goes to show you don't have to live in some big liberal city to have women act like this, but they do.

I wonder how many other older women feel ashamed and embarrassed about the state of young women today? It would be great if more of them spoke up if that were the case, making it not just all us men that are misogynists and women-haters for saying the exact same thing.