My good friend of mine, A is an example of an alpha. Good physique, handsome, no fuck mentality and is confident with woman.

I overheard him arguing with another girl in school a couple of days ago and so I checked out what was happening. A told another girl, let's call her F that he's currently got several plates at his disposal (not in those words obviously but you get the drift). F was furious and told him what he was doing was "fucked up" and advised him to let each of the plates know what was going on. I suggested to A to continue with his life how it is.

Today I caught A looking like shit, feeling down and several girls were giving him a disgusted look. Turns out he told his plates that he was fucking more than just them and his plates proceeded to tell everyone within the school about how much of a fuck boy he is. Now he has not a single plate, girls look at him "disgusted" and is feeling depressed. Never take advice from woman, always consult with men first.

tl;dr alpha takes advice from a woman, he no longer has his multiple plates, girls give him disgusted looks and refuse to talk with him.