So long story short. Ltr and I went to a cigar lounge after attending a sporting event in the area. I tell the my ltr to grab the last open seat at the bar and order drinks while I pick a cigar.

I get to the bar and there is a guy next to ltr. I thought he was squeezing into order a drink because her body language was closed off to him. I ask her what she got us and he suddenly has a deer in the headlights look. Ltr told me what she ordered and that the guy standing there ordered her a shot. He's like I'm so sorry man I forced it on her. Then he goes grabs me a seat from the other side of the bar where someone had just left. I engaged him a little in a amused mastery way then he left. Ltr and I were joking about it and she said he asked me like four times before I was like fine get me a drink mother fucker. According to her he literally used the line " come on please let me get you a shot".

Later on he was buying a lady that looked 20 years older drinks with no success. He just ended up sitting in the corner smoking cigarettes at a cigar bar and staring at me the whole night.

What did buying drinks get him. Nothing . Don't be this loser.