Hey redpill astronauts,

I came across this posts on the seduction subreddit about a girl who went on an expensive date with a guy from Tinder. Both of them frequent the seduction subreddit so she posts how the date went in the hopes of him seeing it so he could know how much of a "nice guy" he is. Top comments skewer her for taking advantage of the guy. She tries to hamster her way out.

Decent game by JH

In comes JH. A Tinder match who got my number pretty darn quickly. I hadn't thought he was my type at all but I swiped because he looked really fun to be around. We were texting and he asked when I was moving cities (I'm going massively South in 2 weeks, UK). Before I could reply he sent, "Don't tell me. Tell me on our first date." We head over to Whatsapp and man this boy was so fun to talk to. Just gonna leave this here in case you're wondering what it looked like.

• Me: I keep complaining to my housemate that I go to bed too late and yet, hear I am.

• JH: Well, neither of us really wants me to stay away
  • Me: Woah. I just said hear. Instead of here. I'm embarrassed.
  • JH: Woah. I didn't even call you out on it!
  • Me: We are really letting our guards down.
  • JH: Evidently... This is dangerous.
  • JH: going to sleep If you appear in my dreams again I'll be sure to tell you. Me: Again. JH: Again *JH: He pays for tickets for a date I figured if we're going to fall hopelessly in love, money is meaningless really
  • JH: Wait, your real name isn't Lightergait?
  • Me: Nope! A nickname. Hate my birth name.
  • JH: Well I'll keep calling you Lightergait then. So far it's my 3rd favourite thing about you.
  • Me: What's the 1st and 2nd?
  • JH: I'll tell you over that glass of wine we talked about.
  • Me: Only 5/10 hugs please. I don't want to fall in love with you.
  • JH: I could push for a 6. Then you'd only have bittersweet memories.

I know guys on The Redpill have mixed feelings on paying for a date. In this case I think JH was ok with paying for her ticket to the comedy show. Shouldn't have been more than $20.00

I thought we'd arrange a place and time for the date together, but when I asked him what we were going to do he'd already paid for us to go to a comedy club night and would meet me at the station on Saturday evening. Swoon.

This is where JH fucks up. Once he refused to have her pay for anymore of her drinks she already knew she could make him go all the way.

So it's Saturday. We walk from the station. I'd promised him a drink so we get that whilst waiting to get into the event. That was the last time he let me pay for a drink (whaaaat).

Never give out more than necessary on a first date. All the mystery is gone once you share everything.

Law 4 Always Say Less than Necessary

When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinx like. Powerful people impress and intimidate bysaying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish.

We get into the event early and use that time to tell each other about our lives from womb to present.

Typical date banter. Nothing out of the ordinary. I would have pushed her to talk more about her racist past. How she was able to overcome it. Make her feel like she is a strong woman for getting away from that. This makes you look like an active listener and creates sensitive emotions within her. Is she can stop and think, "This guy is a great listener. He really gets me." then you're in a good place.

We quickly realise we may have been cloned (or he was just really good at fibbing). We speak about robots taking over the world, humans gaining superpowers, how he'd trudged through 3 interviews to get a new job and I open up about my racist upbringing and how I broke out of it (he's black).

Poor TH is establishing that he's beta bucks. What is her reply? OF COURSE ITS ALRIGHT!

The comedy act starts and we laugh til we cry. The interval comes and I visit the ladies. I come back to find he'd bought a bottle of wine in a fancy iced jug (I've never been bought wine before!). "Is this all right?", he asks. Ugh, of course it's all right!

She actually tells him to get a hotel for the night but that 'absolutely nothing will happen'. Now if this isn't a prime example of beta bucks and mixed signals that could lead to false rape charges then I don't know what else can be.

The comedy finishes and we head back to the bar for more drinks. He's buying, again. I tell him I need to get the train home soon (I'm from a town outside the city) as the last one goes in half an hour. He says he doesn't want to leave. I take 30 seconds of silence to think and brace myself before I say something that's so un-like me. "We could get a place?" We're looking at each other with slight nervousness but excitement.

"I'm not a whore just because I'm making you pay for a hotel and we're sleeping in the same bed."

I did say that nothing would happen, and that it wasn't a hookup. I didn't want that. (Yes, I was an absolute idiot for suggesting this. I will never do this again).

I wonder how hard she tried to actually pay for the room

He goes onto his phone and books a hotel room. I want to pay my half but he won't let me. We finish up our drinks and leave to grab an Uber. We walk outside and he grabs my hand, leading us to the pickup.

Yes sweetie he paid for the hotel and got you drunk. He obviously poured all the drinks he bought for you down your throat. Just because you said, "Of course that's alright" to him paying for the wine doesn't mean its your fault for drinking it. Now you're self conscious because the hotel staff are looking at you an you feel like whore.

We get to the hotel and everyone can clearly see we are tipsy with no overnight bags. Panic starts to set in. I don't know this guy. He paid for the hotel, and to get me drunk. He wants sex. What the fuck. Do I go?

I'll text my dad to let him know and make sure he checks on me throughout the night. But if I don't have my phone near me, what good is that? Shit, my battery is on 20%. I'm fucked. I feel bad for wasting this guy's time if he just wanted sex and I keep asking myself if I made that clear before coming.

She's not comfortable with him kissing her just yet because obviously she's a good girl and having a stranger pay for a hotel isn't a sign that you want to have sex with him. Also, wtf TH. You never ask a woman permission to kiss her.

Then I look at him, take a deep breath and remember my defence skills (of which are shit). We get up to the hotel room and everything's very... Cosy. I sit on the edge of the bed to take my shoes off and he comes up to me and goes to lean down. "Is it bad that I really want to make out with you?" I quickly put a hand on his chest and push him backwards. "I'm really flattered. That's really lovely. But I'm not comfortable with that yet. In my own time, yeah?"

I'll give her the benefit of a doubt for this one but if her past dates were anything like this one I say she hamster-ed her way out of trying to seem like a whore. How can a guy force a woman to give him a blowjob if it isn't under the threat of violence?

I've been raped before. I say raped... Forced to give a guy a blowjob. Held by the head, sorta thing. I'm ready for this hotel room to be the worst decision of my life.

Good acting on TH's part. You either 1) Pullback when she initiates LMR until she re-approaches you or 2) Play it safe on the side of not getting a false rape charge.

He steps back. "Yeah, that's fine!" He goes to his side of the bed and starts talking about something else. I'm in shock that he's backed off.

Nice going TH. You're her gay best friend now. One of the girls.

I lay down on the bed next to him and we started talking about more things. Our guilty pleasures. Our TV tastes.

Yes sweetie. You're not like other girls. You're different. A nice girl who doesnt fuck strangers even after making them get a hotel.

He tells me I'm 'not like most girls'. I hate that saying because it puts other women down. I say that and he corrects himself. It's sweet. I want to see what 'most girls' look like on his Tinder... He's right. I'm not like any of them (not good or bad, just different).

More shitty orbiter crap

I'm hungry so we set off to find a place. I don't eat animal products and he's ridiculously chill to eat whatever food I want. We fail to find hot food as it's 1am by an airport. We settle for some crisps and a smoothie to help with the hangover. We get back and laugh more. We switch on the TV and QI is on, one of our favourites (a panel of usually intelligent comedians get together and answer quiz questions in hilarious ways).

Thanks for the free comedy, free drinks, and free hotel TH.

I thank him for being so respectful tonight. That I know what he might have thought would happen and how it's unusual for me to meet someone that'd be ok in this platonic situation.

*You feel he's hard?? Did you reach under the covers, stroke his dick a bit but then say, "Hey, I'm just making sure you dont get any ideas. This is platonic remember?"**

He snuggles closer. Puts an arm around me and pulls me in. It's comfy. I feel he's hard. He's stroking my leg. We're under the covers now, still fully clothed but I'm sure something is about to happen that I don't want.

I hear him start snoring. I laugh to myself. I ask if he's awake but he's out. I slowly turn down the TV til it's muted and switch it off. I roll out from under his arm, get comfortable and sleep. It was 3AM.

The morning comes and we cuddle to Come Dine With Me (people compete for a cash prize by being rated on their cooking). I tell him I need to get home because a friend is coming to mine for lunch. He tells me he wants to walk me to the station. We chat along the way, light and laughing. We go to say goodbye and I hug him. As I come back he kisses me twice and draws away. I tell him I'll let him know I'm home safe and he leaves.

You'll never see me again TH but let me get your mind working by flirting with you some more before I leave.

He knows I'm moving far away and that this can't go anywhere. He knew that before the date. I remind him on Whatsapp amongst flirty messages, and this is how it goes.

JH: I was only half hoping you'd put your entire life on hold for me. Me: Only half JH: Only half. I have no regrets

I hope you see this TH so you know you're such a nice guy

The funniest thing we have in common is that we both use this sub. He's a lurker. I hope he sees this. I have never felt safer with a complete stranger and though I was ridiculously irresponsible I will never forget the night I was taken back to a hotel room and only cuddled to sleep. If it weren't for this sub showing me how hard you guys are really trying to work us the fuck out, I don't think I would've said yes to going on this date!

In retrospect, I know what JH must have been expecting. I really respect him for not getting annoyed when I kept it platonic.

I hope you stayed til the end. I don't have many people in my life that I would want to tell this story to with the way it's written, so I came here.

Edit: things I have learnt from this sub and the date Fun guys make me do stupid things. I am so lucky that this will be a good memory.

Good guys exist. This should be common sense but it's hard to remember that sometimes.

Don't ghost guys. That's not very nice.

Girls do and say completely different things. I shouldn't under-estimate how much going to a hotel will send a more powerful message than, "This is not a hookup".

I should take chances on people I don't usually date more often.

A comedy night is a fabulous date idea.

I used to claim I didn't care about being wined and dined. I was wrong. Ugh

TLDR: AWALT, Bruffault's Law, and Beta Bucks in action

EDIT: I found the thread. It's still active on the seduction subreddit. Since I can't post links search for "the most unforgettable date with motivation from"

seduction/comments/6nrpxd/the_most_unforgettable_date_with_motivation_from/?st=J5A9LEUY&sh=70bdaf70