So about two weeks ago I matched with this chick on Tinder, and fired off /u/beachbloke Lazy Lay Method Opener: "Plz don't wear that (insert shirt in her profile pic) shirt on our date. I have the same one and I'm going to wear it and that would be weird. Thx"

Her: lol (march 6th)

(I don't reply... fuck her "lol")

Her: How are you? (March 17th)

Me: hitting up downtown for st pattys... wbu?

Her: Nice!

Me: You must be the quiet one at parties

Her: Not at all

(Still low investment responses... I decide to say fuck it.)

Me: Really? Couldnt tell ????????

Next Day

Her: Call me if you really want to see... I'm at work til 2

(no reply)

Her: Or don't.

I call her about an hour later. She feels me out a bit. I basically make fun of her, tell her I've had more interesting conversations with Tinder robots. She laughs. We talk for a while more, great rapport, and she agrees to meet me at a brewery close to my house that's great during the weekend.

She's hot af, we go right up to my loft and have a couple of drinks, then longboard over to the brewery.

Here's where I start getting warning signals: When we get to the brewery, she goes and hustles two guys for a drink for me. All good... kinda cool I guess but she's pushing me hard for commitment right off the bat.

She says shes just real and knows what she wants, and is comfortable jumping right into dating me. I'm thinking I'm about to bang the fuck out of this chick with no holds barred. We go back to my house and I do.

I'm starting to like her. Here's the problem: She's super amped all the time. We match up on our likes and interests, and she's starting to seem like someone I could see myself rolling with. She likes doing all the cool shit I like to do and she's available and she's super hot. But she's on adderall, like hardcore.

Oh well at the time, I just crush it. Some of the best pussy I've ever had, honestly. I'd been in a drought for a while, and had been losing my confidence since turning 30, so she was kind of a breath of fresh air.

Afterwards, she cleans my house. Legit goes to walmart and buys all the shit, comes back and cleans up. Nice.

I decide to meet up with her again after taking care of business on Sunday, and shes more than happy. I meet her at her place and take her to hibachi (which I had a coupon for).

She starts probing me for my views on relationships. I tell her I'm not the jealous type, I just live my life. If a chick fucks me over, I just next em. Life is too short.

She REALLY does not like this and starts fighting with me all through the hibachi. Body language and everything is just horrible. We go back to her house, lay down, and she just lays on the other side of the bed.

At this point, I don't feel like making the first move. I bought her dinner and she brought drama all night, she should be looking for forgiveness in the form of head.

It never comes, so I get up and roll out. She sends me a text:

What the fuck?

I say, I don't like the way you carried yourself tonight. You started shit and then just held onto it the whole night.

Shes like sorry you feel that way, and says "I know you would do whats best for both of us"

I don't respond.

Truth be told, I think she's hitting the addies waaaay too hard. I know this is a numbers game, but eventually I do hope to find a beautiful chick with some badass pussy to do cool shit with, but I'm a successful guy.

I don't want to be dealing with someone whose unhinged that I have to maintain and put together every day. Just seems like more work than I feel like dealing with.

Anyways, this is my first field report here. Comments and criticism appreciated