Came across this interesting little piece:

archive post: http://archive.is/ke9Dw

imgur link: http://i.imgur.com/lXN6kqt.png

So this was an entertaining read, the schadenfreude was real. Dumb slut gets knocked up with a baby for failing to use protection, is surprised and astonished when her boyfriend ditches her.

Soon enough she wakes up and smells the roses. "Waaah no one wants to date a single mom, why are men so sexist?" She realises nobody wants to take care of her pathetic ass and cover for her own stupid mistake and foot the bill for it. Sure enough before, she's had an easy way going around getting relationships and boyfriends. But now? The truth is dawning on her that whatever she had to give is now severely compromised, making her damaged, used goods.

Notice how much hate she has for her ex. I wouldn't be surprised if this crazy woman tried to kill him. She hates him for not wanting to take care of her baby when she was too stupid to use birth control.

But why does she REALLY hate him?

Fuck you for finding someone who loves you and gives you a place to live for FREE.

Haha there you have it. In her mind, he still belongs to her. In her mind she hates that he managed to move on past her and find another woman to fuck while she's still stuck with the baby. I bet she thought having the baby and making him pay child support would nail him to the board, but the absolute madman managed to get away with it and is still enjoying his life.

She hates that he's getting a place to live for free whilst she's living at free for her parents.

The guy however, he's paying the child support he needs to, doing the quota of parenting he needs to, and still manages to get around having some action. Absolute red pill by the looks of it.

I wish you were a good dad so I could just give her to you, she deserves better than me.

Haha so there it is. She basically just wants to skirt all the responsibility herself. That's what it all comes down to. She hates having any responsibility. She'd rather he had it all and she had none, and she thinks that still makes her somewhat better than him.

She blames her for the baby's existence when she could have just taken birth control but chose not to. And still sees it as his fault, even though its pretty much her fault.

All in all quite a delightful read, the schadenfreude in her misery and realisation of how badly she fucked up is real. Most women go nuts when they hit the wall, but its so much more amazing to see when it occurs at such a young age like 25.