tl:dr; its not just enough to get a high value. Good looks, gym, health/fitness, good career. These are all pluses. But unless you have the game to confidently drop a girl on the spot; with the blink of an eye, and show no remorse, then your girl will ride the CC. I will bet Jeff's tears on that

This scenario popped into memory many months ago before I was reading TRP

So I was talking to a girl in my class. She has been on and off with her bf. Lets call him Jeff

As we were in a study group, we finish up and start packing. The two girls in the group approach each other and start asking each other updates on their personal lives. "Oh ya, did I tell you? I hooked up with Chad", says Sarah. Chad is who we will call the friend in this situation. Obviously a cover for his real name, plus he is a Chad. Same with Sarah

Chad was a tall black dude. Not jacked, but definitely in shape. Most likely with that beebeesea. And Sarah is, to be completely honest, an objectively stunning slampiece with the IQ of a walnut. All ass and breast. No brain. Dresses like a slut. Coincidentally, I went to HS with Chad. "Chad? Chad Thundercock?" "Ya"-Sarah. "No way. I know him. We have mutual friends"

Anyways, we go on discussing. "Aren't you dating Jeff? For like 5 years now?" "Ya but his life is so boring. All he does is just go to class and come back. He volunteers at a hospital too" "And isn't Chad in school? I haven't seen him since HS". "He goes to tons of raves. Loves to party and have fun. Jeff just doesn't want that. He is too busy for that" "But isn't Jeff what you want? A stable guy? He hits the gym and is good looking, he is going to be a doctor soon" The other girl joined and we had a long convo about what girls really wanted in a man "I wanna settle with Jeff long term. But for now I want a bad boy you know?"

I was absolutely perplexed about the whole discussion. Didn't girls want a nice guy? A man who treats her well? A man who is by her side?

Fuck no. The explanation is simple. She wants to get pumped and dumped. Repeating for emphasis, Sarah WANTS to get pumped and dumped. She wants a fat hard cock between her legs. She hopped on that BBC because she knew that Jeff would take her back

Fast forward a few months and I bump into Chad at the bar. A lot of my HS is there and we breifly chat. It came up that Jeff knew Chad and they were actual in the same hangout circle. Also; Chad ended up plating Sarah hardcore. Just pumping endlessly. Bare back. And the second she asked for a relationship? Just handled the conversation like a pro. Jeff of course took her back. I talked to Sarah later and she showed no signs of remorse. Or shame. Casually just explained she talked to Jeff about Chad. Jeff as you can imagine was very distraught. Jeff is a high quality male. good job/academics, no drug use, pretty good looks, and always by her side. But he is not a high SMV male. He was not prepared to drop the bitch like a bad habit. Because he made himself available, she knew she could ride the CC and get away with it. Notice how when we discussed Jeff, she mentioned how she wanted to be with him later in life? You see what she did there? She ASSUMED that Jeff would take her back. That assumption is what propelled her to bare back Chad. And that assumption was correct

EDIT: Keep in mind, Sarah herself overtly explained the TRP basics. But if she logged on the TRP she would be upset and insulted. The irony is real

EDIT2: I just realized I missed a bonus detail. Chad was having mostly unprotected sex with Sarah. Just pull out method. Also did tons of anal. Chad told me this. Sarah told me (before fucking Chad) that she was annoyed that Jeff would even suggest to raw dog and anal. She found it insulting he asked and always wanted to be extra safe. I guess the idea of having Chad's kid wasn't a horrible reality to her?