Vasalgel needs 103k more dollars to start the next steps of their trial. If 2% of our members on this sub (2% of 152k is 3040) could commit to 33 dollars to the cause they would be fully funded overnight.

I hereby pledge to send them that amount (even though I can't really afford it) and I'd urge you to do the same and comment below saying if you did. We really need this technology to give men back their reproductive rights. Together we could knock this out of the park. If you are a career driven man please consider giving back so future generations of men don't get the saddled with child support rape. It's probably the most beneficial thing you could do for our cause.

Here is the donation page- https://parsemusfoundation.secure.nonprofitsoapbox.com/donate

Here's the most recent news from their email campaign-

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Vasalgel-Update--We-made-the-match---Cutoff-approaching-to-qualify-as-an-early-supporter.html?soid=1109766611768&aid=-6HqKz95sTY

EDIT BY REQUEST:

Vaselgel In summary- they inject your sperm tubes with a polymer that prevents sperm exiting into your semen.

If you want it reversed you inject a different polymer and it flushes the existing one out. In theory it's less painful and has less risks than a vasectomy and should be better because it's reversible.

Sperm is only 5% of your loads so the change is not noticeable and the process should not leave a scar. They've had good success in rabbit trials at making them infertile and now they want to test the reversal procedure.

Its a non-profit organisation (which blows my mind that someone like the gates foundation doesn't fully fund them, because the costs are low and the vision is clear, it's not like they are curing cancer)

UPDATE: After 12 hours 606 dollars have been pledged so far in the comments. If we could even make it to 1030 dollars it would be 1% of the remainder of what they need.

UPDATE AFTER DAY TWO: I've totaled $1092 pledged on this thread. Well done, keep it up we've reached 1% of the remainder of what they need. If you can donate please do.

UPDATE AFTER DAY FOUR: $1388 pledged on this thread.