I was just using reddit on a new account and went to see the front page, when I read the first words of a current top post, and it basically says a woman went missing during a gaming conference that was just concluded in LA. I paid no mind to it when I first saw it like half an hour ago, but I reloaded the r-all, as you often do, and I happened to see the second half of the headline about her: she went missing during a "mixer." Well, it kind of just clicked in my head instantly. She probably had a few too many drinks, and you could probably guess what happened next. I was intrigued. So I had a theory in mind as to why she went missing, and it wasn't long before I found that she had already re-surfaced and it turns out that she's fine. I wanted more info, so I kept searching, and lo and behold, she actually has a boyfriend/husband. It took no more than a minute of more searching to find this exchange they just had on twitter.

http://i.imgur.com/2SBXjAP.png - Source

Need I say more?

My takeaway from this is, a bunch of white knights made it a point to take a non-occurrence and turn it into a national news story, no doubt thinking to themselves what good guys they all are for doing the right thing and helping a damsel in distress. When in reality, the girl in question was just having fun, as girls do, to the point that even her own bf had no idea what happened to her. And he still doesn't.

If he's any good as a man, this should be a glowing red flag that this bitch needs to be dropped. Here's hoping that everybody gets what's coming to them.

Edit: I should add that in both of the front-page posts where this topic is covered (primarily where the original call for help to find her was first announced by the random white knight), there are a lot of controversial and deleted posts. The first thread about it that I opened has also been locked as of this writing.

And this topic has been posted on at least 1 other subreddit as of this writing, specifically r-drama. And there you can find some RP comments about it, some that you would probably already be thinking yourself. I highly recommend that you go and take a look. This should serve as an example of the red pill theory stated thusly:

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

Edit 2: The plot thickens

Edit 3: "She even sounds like she's been deepthroating." - She posted this video as confirmation that she's alive and well but later deleted it, probably after she realized that her posting this confirms that she was in a hotel room with someone but fortunately, it has been backed up and here for us to see.

Edit 4: This will probably be my last edit on this for now, but I found this twitter reply where the BF was talking with a rando and she literally said the bitch is now gonna get kicked out no matter what she did. Hope he follows through.

Edit 5: Credit to user -Unnamed- for this recap of what has happened so far:

"She was supposed to be on a panel at e3 and at a booth or whatever. The day before she got drunk and went somewhere. Then no one heard from her for over twenty hours. As a girl who had an event to attend, tweets fucking constantly, and wasnt even contacting her husband, it was suspicious. The internet took off with it. Later she posted a video saying she's ok and just missed e3. But it was inside some sketchy hotel that no one recognized. So she deleted the video. Then later she posts a video from the road. But it turns out she's not the brightest bulb on the tree because that sidewalk was literally outside the same hotel. So weaponized autism on the internet pinpointed her location using clues from the two videos such as curtains and road signs in the background. Turns out to be some sketchy motel. They called the motel and used the missing persons report to see if anyone matching her description stayed there. They confirmed. Everyone started calling her out on twitter for cheating on her husband until she finally cracked and was like "we aren't even together anymore lol"

TLDR; thot blows off fans at e3 to blow off some dude in a motel

If that last part is true, and it has been confirmed that this girl and the supposed bf "aren't even together anymore" then this all becomes an even bigger shitshow. Apparently Beta Billy over here still thinks they're together but the missing princess thinks that's a load of shit? I can't even laugh it's so embarrassing.

Final Edit: Really glad this got massive attention on TRP, unfortunately our guy just doesn't get it at all.

Fucking blue pillers when will they learn? - Source / c/o u/TPShabba