First Link: https://archive.is/QWHIt

Update Link: https://archive.is/ZhZN1

TL;DR from first link. Guy posts for advice because his gf was acting strange, (buying lingerie, hiding her phone) before she ended up pregnant. Oh also the guy used a condom every time so its pretty unlikely that the child is his.

He wants to know if he should snoop and find out if his girlfriend cheated on him or if he's being irrational.

The top responses:

OK, you know the last 3 weeks where she's been hiding her phone and internet. That could have easily been her searching pregnancy symptoms or looking for a doctor and chatting with her best friend about missing her period.

It is suspicious but not 100% damning as there could be a simple explanation.

Snoop if you must, then talk to her.

Remember she was also buying lingerie she never wore with her bf but the guy is still being too paranoid.

Another response:

This is the most obvious answer on here honestly. But of course it wouldn't occur to a dude. Not to mention you can't meet someone, have sex, conceive and get a positive pregnancy test in THREE WEEKS! The earliest ones take at least 2 weeks after conception to even show.... she would have to be SUPER CONCEIVER WOMAN! Bahahaha.

And another response:

WAIT. How the hell could she have met someone, slept with them, conceived, waited the absolute minimum of 2 weeks it takes to get any result on a pregnancy test, all in the three weeks time you have noticed her "acting strange"?

I know your a dude so you probably haven't thought about this - it's very possible she was just online hiding things because she is googling pregnancy facts, messaging her girl friends on social media about it, etc before breaking the news to you.

Kicking her out without talking to her about it and getting the facts is bat-shit crazy dude. Don't do that. You will regret it majorly if it turns out you had a faulty condom at some point and you just kicked out your pregnant was-to-be wife who is carrying your child. Now THAT is a relationship breaker.

Now to the update

She was cheating on me. She was doing it since mid June with some guy I don't even fucking know, fucked him 3 times in June and then he ended it because he had a girlfriend. Then in late July he broke up with his girlfriend so then my girlfriend and this guy started seeing each other again more frequently, which explains her suspicious behavior in the last 3 weeks.

As for the pregnancy she confessed to him two weeks ago she's pregnant with his kid and how she plans to pass it off as mine. I'm so pissed and feel like a fucking fool right now. Right now she doesn't know I know about this so I'm just keeping up appearances.

Lesson: Never trust the hivemind.