As of this writing my .RED wallet balance is 1,345,431, 972, 716.45 fcks (1.34 Trillion)

In other words, at 13 figures I have 1.34 trillion fcks or 1.3 million Chad coins. To put this in perspective, 1 trillion seconds is 31,688 years. If you were to stack 1 trillion one dollar bills end to end you would have 96,906,656 miles of currency and that distance would extend from the earth to past the sun.

The next runner up to me in the stock market was @RPU_mike, with 5, 506, 571, 117.79 fcks or 5.5 billion fcks (5,500 Chad coins).

But how did I surpass the runner up by 1.34 trillion fcks and make him look like a homeless pleb scrapping penny residue off the sidewalk?

TL:DR Not bothering to put a TL;DR because I'm proud of this accomplishment and it was wild, short attention-span plebs can just read the comments if they want a TL;DR

First few days of stock market

(Skip to the part about "raking in the dough" if you don't care how badly I fucked up my first 3 days of stock market and only want the juicy shit, but do read this if you find it relatable)

Spoiler alert: I don't own any real life stock yet. I loosely understand the IRL stock market and didn't get a heads up at all that this was being launched by RPS. If anything, my first few days on the .RED stock market were complete ass.

I put 1 stock on RPS (yes 1), about 8,000 on myself, 27 on @Typo-MAGAshiv (since he regularly posts and gets high engagement) and a few thousand on another account as a joke and because I didn't give a shit about the stock market.

My mistakes were numerous here. I waited way too damn long to put stock on myself, it was already at 2k stock value by the time 14 or so hours past and so my early stock was slow and meaningless compared to if I had dumped on myself immediately. Typo's stock was 24k a share when I bought 27 of them, which was a massive mistake because I didn't understand stock return on listed value and so i had inadvertently spent about 1.5 Chad of money on a very limited amount of stock. I fucked up by only putting 1 stock on RPS as well (it's besides me why I didn't invest in the guy who made the market and new the algorithm)

I didn't understand the algorithm at all apart from public information ("it is based on human behavior and some AI") so for 2-3 days I watched my stock barely rise and then randomly shit from the sky while seeing other people skyrocket and plummet at seemingly random regardless of what the newsroom claimed.

I fucked up even harder because any time typo sank i sold his stock and then repurchased it at higher rates than when I first bought it. I ended up buying a few @deeplydisturbed stocks when he passed typo (also a shit idea because his stocks were so expensive and I barely made Chads even when he rose)

I was also selling off my own stock any time i needed more cash and trying to get rich from being a good contributor which was failing miserably because the AI and user engagement (or lack thereof) seemed to be punishing me pretty badly so that was a no go to depend on my own rise.

Raking in the dough

At this point I had learned enough of what algorithm (algo) seemed to like, so I started tying more short form answers, copiously using the word "fag" wherever applicable, talking about Skynet, and female empowerment. Algo did not seem to appreciate statements about DEI or offshoots of certain preferred content so I learned to avoid anything that wasn't generally rewarded by Algo.

At this point of "failing my way upwards" on night 3 by noticing about half the time what Algo sort of liked, I was about to fall asleep for the night when @RPU_mike couldn't help but remark about a stock flip that he had made from @MentORPHEUS in the span of an hour. This one post was what made me a trillionaire, thanks Mike. It wasn't that he had flipped a stock, I suspected people were doing it, but it was the fact the Ment's stock was so worthless at the time (3k flipped to 4k) compared to other accounts, yet Mike made 15 Chad coins (15M fcks) off a 1k stock value increase in an hour from a mere 8,000 shares, which was roughly the price I'd paid for my own shares that blew up to 700k or so at the time of sell

Mike had spent about 29 Chad coins on it and so I decided to take an even greater risk and had sold about 80% of my own VRX stock (which would later blow up to 2M value the next day) and I looked through the leaderboard for people with even more meaningless pleb stock value then Ment's. I found a few accounts that had triple-digit stock value (I'm talking like 120-200 range) and shat all my Chads onto them, to which @Chantfire noticed was "fishy" soon after I'd done it.

RPS had also publicly posted about an account with little to no activity and very low stock value and it already had 1M stocks on it so I just assumed naturally that RPS was probably the one who dumped the stock and was goading the user into replying for user engagement so he could get stock profit, (which also revealed that engagement was key to profit)

How to be a DOT RED Trillionaire in 6 EZ steps

Part of what made me go from millionaire to trillionaire in 2 days was 6 things:

1. Had to earn something to invest with despite numerous massive financial blunders, so I had some spending cash already after typing some "quality" algorithm content (but way less than I would have had if I was smart from the start)

2. I noticed @Mattyanon's account had 1B market cap on it even though he didn't post a damn the whole stock market. This observation made me realize that people's existing engagement and content type was successful and that I should preferably target accounts that say things an EC or other established redpiller would say to satisfy algo and that star-fucking accounts probably helped stock value. So i followed and starred a bunch of shit in everyone I invested in.

3. Unlike @RPU_mike, I played the long game, I didn't pump-and-dump my investments like a cheap tinder date ONS after eating appetizers at Applebee's and a quick backseat fuk before saying "hey I got work in the morning I have to go home". I fully committed to my worthless shares like a Billy beta fag without seeing if the accounts had any track record of stock success or any LTR protentional. I PEDESTALIZED these worthless stock accounts like they were the prize and put my whole 2 inches into them balls deep and kept them there. I deliberately hunted all of these accounts on the leaderboard and then went to sleep.

4. I didn't give a shit if I became broke. I barely got those 3 Chad coins the month before the market. I have frequently given away all my Chads on statuses and been broke as shit on the dot REDs countless times. Too many motherfuckers on here cared about losing their precious Chads and only partially invested. I knew any one of these accounts could have dipped into the negatives and I'd lose hundreds of Chad on any of them and become broke but I didn't care.

5. I trusted that the algorithm had some kind of exponential growth after autistically observing how my own and other people's stock rose. Some accounts got lucky and had meteoric rises but most (like mine) started going up by the hundreds, then the thousands, and then hundreds of thousands, and falling by about as much. I didn't seen a single account yet that had at least some engagement that permanently stayed poor and never grew upwards. I had no idea how rich I was about to become off these worthless high-risk accounts, but I at least knew they wouldn't stay permanently in the hundreds based on observation.

6. I was willing to see negative hundreds of chads on my portfolio for hours straight with no return on investment (and actually losses in the hundreds of Chads). I also have OCD (like diagnosed you mofos, not just hip internet slang) and so it was actually mentally draining to ignore my compulsion to sell. It was ackshually painful to witness and I caved in about 30% worth of stock here and there. I would sell down to 69% shares left when I got anxious *giggity*.

Monopolizing the market and becoming a trillionaire

(with a T, u plebs)

I don't know what other people were doing what their stocks but I simply sold off the net profits I had made on these pay-pig whale pleb accounts and then dumped billions of fcks (with a B) to any other new accounts I saw show up. The second I saw their post(s) on public square I would dump stock into them (accounts that hadn't posted didn't have stock anyway and couldn't get invested in).

I realized that if I put loads of stock on initially worthless investments that they would balloon and I'd get exponential growth to rinse and repeat on the next ones and knowing that new accounts would grow sooner or later (I only came across two accounts that never grew at the end because their post content was not favored by the algorithm or no one really engaged).

I also spammed sarcastic or troll-ish engagement at new accounts and tagged them and commented in such a way that it would goad other users into engaging with them for me or in ways these accounts would almost be guaranteed to reply and I deliberately quote-blocked only the parts of their posts that the algorithm seemed to like which made them grow faster I think. I generally ignored parts of posts that I didn't think were algorithm favorable and made sure to call people fags and talk about Skynet and lifting. I also knew people generally engage with memes without a second thought so I'd shit out memes often for engagement farming.

Some accounts were harder to engagement farm than others and many didn't grow so I just dumped them and went no contact by pulling out of them completely *giggity* and ghosting all my stock. Despite becoming a trillionaire that was a huge financial blunder because many of these accounts went from thousands of value to hundreds of thousands the next day. Had i kept a 100K shares on them I would have gotten way rich off them but I made the mistake of fully pulling out of almost all of them to branch swing to other stocks. I almost didn't become a trillionaire by ghosting.

You alpha Chad ThunderStonks ghosted your low-value stocks too much. I married mine (no prenup or vetting) before dumping them out on the street where they belonged.

My lucky break despite investing like shit by ghosting my good leads, was @DonDripp. He was a new account that understood the algorithm very well on his 3rd day or so and I plowed his account with my huge stock. He also kept posting a ton so I kept engagement farming him to no end with troll answers and other roleplay that would get other people commenting on my satire on repeat. His stock exploded and in about 8 hours I was about 300B on him. I didn't think I'd hit a trillion and crossed the Rubicon that night. It just exponentially kept growing till he hit 445k stock value and I hit it.

It kept going down from 850k Chad coins (850B back down to 500B a lot and it was nerve wracking and I thought it wouldn't happen).

Anyhow, that's how I became a DOT RED trillionaire and how my competition combined only had .0082 of my wealth (r/TheyDidTheMath), it actually wasn't that hard I was just being autistic as fuk about it.

TL;DR u poor