TL;DR: Some people can never get enough.

I spent a wonderful three day weekend with my girlfriend of five months. We've been monogamous since March. I'm in my early 40s, divorced dad. She is a 33 year old career girl, no kids, never married. We're both attractive, physically fit, and have very high sex drives.

We spent most the weekend at my place. We had sex three times on Friday, four on Saturday, and twice more on Sunday. She orgasms quickly and repeatedly. She comes so often that one orgasm will blur into the next. Impossible to count how many times I got her off.

The weather was perfect. In between lovemaking, we ate great meals, watched some Netflix, spent our afternoons laying by the pool, and nights soaking in the hot tub. It was an amazingly relaxing weekend that we both needed. She had a great time. Sunday evening, she snuggled up close. "This weekend has been so perfect, I don't want it to end!" But we both had to work in the morning, so eventually she had to head home.

All day Monday, she sent me text after text. Sweet and sexual. Very flirtatious. "When will I see you again?" I replied that I had to get caught up on stuff, but I might be able to stop by for a short visit tomorrow after work. "Perfect! I need more of you!"

I spent Monday night doing housework and other chores. I had an empty fridge, dirty dishes and laundry from the weekend. She texted me steadily throughout the night. Same all day Tuesday. "I can't wait to see you!"

I left the office and arrived at her house right as she was pulling in the drive. She walked over and greeted me with a passionate kiss on the sidewalk. We went inside.

We talked for a few minutes and I fixed us a couple drinks. She excused herself to use the restroom. I needed to pee too. Rather than wait for her, I chose to use the toilet in the master bath upstairs. I carried the drinks to her bedroom. I had limited time, and we'd be heading there soon anyway. I walk by her bed and immediately notice a dried cum stain in the center of the sheets.

What the fuck?

I haven't been here in a week.

Holy shit.

I go take a piss. Thoughts are racing through my head. What should I do? Should I call her out? Demand an explanation? Or just quietly leave? One thing is certain: I'm done with her. She cheated. It is over.

When I come out, she's pulling the sheets off the bed. Very nonchalantly, she says, "The cat was on the bed, let me change the sheets. She's shedding like crazy."

Equally emotionless, I comment that with the warmer weather, she needs to brush the cat more often. I help her put on the new sheets, and we immediately start having sex. Afterwards she snuggles up to me.

She purrs in my ear. "You've been fucking me so much, I've been raw for days." She claims she has been unable to focus at work, thinking of me so often.

I give her a squeeze, then remind her I need to take off. We dress and she walks me out. One last kiss in the door and I drive away.

She texts me later that night. I do not reply.

The next day, she texts me: "Good morning, sexy!" A few more texts follow, roughly one per hour. I don't answer any of them. Around lunchtime she asks, "Is everything OK?" I tell her we'll talk after work.

I call her up. She asks if I'm upset. I calmly respond, "Of course. You slept with some other guy." She denies it. I tell her I saw the sheet. She goes quiet, then tries to claim it was me, from the previous week. I tell her to stop lying.

I maintained an emotionless and calm tone throughout the entire conversation. I'll spare you the drawn out trickle truth. It took 10 minutes to get the full story. There wasn't much to it:

After our long weekend of sex, while texting me all day and night Monday, she had also messaged a friend to buy $20 worth of weed. They smoked a bowl and had sex. The end.

I've met this guy. Hell, I've bought weed from him too. He's the stereotypical loser pothead. Nice enough guy, but he's pudgy, and has no ambition. An out of shape nobody with a dead-end job. But she was horny and he was there. Her pussy was raw and swollen. She wanted dick. He had dick.

"I don't even like him!" she protested. "It didn't mean anything. I wanted you, but you weren't there!"

I told her we were done. She was a free woman and could do what she liked, but I wasn't going to see her again. She cried and begged forgiveness. I calmly said good night and hung up.

She called me back, I didn't answer. She texted me, begging to talk. I blocked her number. Removed her from Facebook. Deleted her from my phone. Two days later, a mutual friend (more hers than mine) asked what happened. I simply told her we parted amicably. We had moved on.

It's been two weeks now with no further contact. There's very little overlap in our social circles. We're both career-minded professionals. I don't expect any stupidity.

Some of you may be wondering why I chose to fuck her that final time. Mere minutes after removing the cum stained sheet from a bed where she had fucked some other guy maybe 20 hours prior. Why didn't I lose my shit and call her a whore? Don't I have any masculine pride? Sure. But I just didn't care. In the time it took me to take a piss, I had already written her off. This was one final bang with an ex. She just didn't know she was my "ex" yet.

Lessons learned: Nothing I didn't already know. Pure TRP fundamentals.

Good sex is not enough to make a woman faithful. They have free and unlimited access to dick. If she wants it, she can get it. She was horny for me, but I wasn't there.

I gave her commitment and emotional validation as well. It still wasn't enough. She's an older woman (33) with many past sexual partners. While she may have loved the way I made her feel, sexually and emotionally, both have far less value with experienced woman. The more partners a woman has had, the weaker the pair bonding. Even my best was not enough to maintain her loyalty.

Did you notice the unspoken implication? It was my fault she cheated. She wanted me, but I wasn't there. Clearly, I screwed up by not being available to bang her a fourth day in a row... ;) It is never their fault.

When you break up with a girl, do it calmly and without emotion. Don't make a scene. Don't give her drama as a parting gift. They crave that emotional climax. A big finale. Don't sacrifice your frame/dignity just so she can have her closure.

Know what you want. I was not in love. I was never looking for a LTR. I don't have time to spin plates, so I prefer short-term relationships. All I ever wanted was 6 months of companionship and good sex. I'm not going to cry because I only got 5. She was my spring fling, nothing more. Spring is over and she is gone. Time to find her replacement.

Some women hit the Wall softly. Even at 33, she's still fit and attractive. She'll find another guy. Probably quicker than I'll find the next girl. Doesn't matter, it isn't a competition. Maybe she'll land a BB husband. Or maybe she'll end up alone with her cat. I don't care either way. This is the way of the world. No point getting upset. It is what it is.