This is a short story I'd like to share with you gentlemen. A story about having adventures with your fellow man and unintentionally pissing off women in the work place.

So I work in an office environment, where the majority of my male coworkers are extremely beta and the women are fat and sassy. I'm really the only person in my office that does any kid of extreme sports or outdoor activities and I generally never hangout with any of my coworkers. They all like to hit the bars after work and I've never joined them. Some of the girls (5/10 at best) try flirting with me to come drink after work and I always shoot everyone down. I'm definitely the black "anti social" sheep of the office but I'm always doing fun, physical activities and posting pictures on Facebook (Stuff like riding Dirt bikes, rock climbing, Fishing etc) and I always have coworkers commenting about the pictures on Facebook.

Well one of my coworkers, we'll call him John...brought up fishing to me. Well I was basically raised on a boat with a rod in my hand so I told him I'd take him and teach him all I know (He'd never been) We've been going fishing regularly, posted a few pictures to facebook, mentioned to a few coworkers about our fishing trips, just having a good time. Some people started to talk, and by some people I mean the women, at first they seemed kind of impressed/interested of our man dates.

Well, another coworker, let's call him Eric, had told me that he has a tandem kayak that he bought for him and his GF to use, but they don't really go much and she's useless with a paddle (imagine that) and he asked if I wanted to go sometime, I said hell yeah. Well we ended up going kayaking down the river and we had a blast, didn't fish at all but just paddled around and shot the shit, grabbed some lunch and literally just had a "bro date" talked about women and life and work and the corporate bullshit. John and I had the same conversation while fishing.

Well, the woman in my work place with NOT STOP shit testing me. Every 30 minutes I hear about how I'm going on "man dates" and they exaggerate the activities, like "So SpinPlates, I hear you, John and Eric are scaling Everest next week? How do yall have the time for all these adventures!?" And "Do you guys rub each other down with sunscreen before you go out?" Just normal dumb shit test.

It's starting to get really funny and I'm going to keep ignoring their requests for me to come drink with them and I'm going to keep doing my man shit, I know it drives the women absolutely crazy that the men in the office are out doing man shit and having a blast without a vagina in a 2 miles radius.

Remember how much your time is worth guys. Remember that is your most valuable asset and when girls do not get it they get crazy.

-EDIT-

Jesus, some of you guys completely missed the point about this. I am NOT calling them man dates nor am I advising you to go on them. The fucking quotations in the title should have implied I was quoting someone else, in this case female coworkers who coined this term. Some of you were coaching me about how to handle these shit tests, I promise I do not need coaching, I was RP years before I even knew about this sub and RP in General, I discovered it on my own through trial and error with women. The reason I posted this just a reminder that women are BORING as fuck and they feel threatened when left out of the loop.