Alright cocksuckers, some of you (including me), have been internalizing the Red Pill very well. The masks are off, you're seeing reality for what it is. You're hitting the gym, sweating off that fat, and/or internalizing game. Congratulations. You share some RP truths with your cousin who just got cheated on, it works well for him. You're catching IOIs from the girls while your guns are hugging your sleeves, but you're focusing on your god damn mission. Some of you are proud of your progress, as I am as well. I've come a long way here, been in and out of calculated monk modes to build bricks where my mind and body were unguarded. If you're reading this and you're smiling, solid fucking work.

Recently, I discovered something mind blowing that we seldom talk about here. Some of the Vanguards and Endorsed Contributors only brush on this topic from the perspective of social media, but I'm here to dig this a bit deeper.

Over the weekend, I went to my friend's cottage and did a tab of Acid. I've never done acid before and I don't really go much to the countryside, so the visuals and the deep thoughts that came were refreshing. Before it kicked in, I realized something: my phone was on 1%! 1 fucking percent! How am I going to share these beautiful photos of the countryside and my friends in sexy bikinis?! How will I know if my ex from 5 years ago saw the story? The amount of missed digital likes ... oh man! What the fuck do I do?

I decided: fuck it. Threw my phone on the guest bed and I decided to not even look at it for the remainder of the day. What followed was magical. I don't know if it was the Acid trip, or it was me throwing the phone away, or all the above, but my connections genuinely increased with all my friends. Nature looked beautiful. The breathing textures caught between the warm sunlight. The snakes in the grass flowing, toads bouncing, chirping birds. Social media can't fucking compete. Hell, social media is miles away from what I am seeing right now.

After my trip, I decided to delete all my social media apps. Even the Reddit application where I browse this subreddit everyday. I need to live fucking life, man. The only applications I keep is Slack for work and WhatsApp to organize hangouts with friends. It's been 4 days since my trip and my lifestyle's been yielding increasing margins of satisfaction, purpose, and general happiness.

My sprint sessions have been uninterrupted and with increased focus. I no longer give a fuck what anyone is up to right now, just what's in front of me. If I see someone, face to face, I am more genuinely interested in what's up with their life since I am not looking at their stories. Etc. etc. These positive yields worked well for me since that's where I was weak.

This is how to stop your phone from cucking you:

1. Buy a fucking book and keep it in you
    No more excuses when you're commuting. Don't even lift your phone. Just pick up your book and learn something. Recently, I picked up Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk. Much more interesting than what jennykikes bikini photos have to offer. It could be about any fucking thing. Just get a god damn fucking book and control yourself to read it when you feel the dopamine-surging urge to fiend on your phone.

2. Turn off your phone for 5 hours
    This one is an exercise. Turn off your phone and continue along with work. Notice the amount of times you pick up your phone, RANDOMLY. It becomes almost bizarre, as you pick up your phone and click the home button, but then it's empty since it's turned off. You realize this: what the fuck am I picking this shit up for? Log it down, if need be. I did the same because I wanted to understand my behaviours a little further and I found out the following: I pick up the phone when I encounter an obstacle in my code, when I want to feel validated on social media, or when I want to mental masturbate on information.

3. Interact
    With no intended purpose. Just fucking talk to someone man. Maybe you're at the library or getting beer. Smile at that sexy blonde, wave at the old man, or give props to a gym bro. Much more interesting than a piece of fucking aluminum digitally fostering your meaningless virtual life.