Here are the strategies that have allowed me (30 years old, 5'9", 280 lbs man) to finally get a small rotation going using online dating.

Because of my weight, Tinder is a no-go. If you are a man who looks hot in his pictures, go for it. For me, Tinder would just be a validation machine for females and I would get nothing.

My strategy is to lure in women who might be looking for a relationship and then win them over with my tight texting game, strong frame, and good sex.

1. Pictures. This is the number one thing. This is the bait (same for women- we choose them based on their pictures too). In my profile, I never say "I like adventures" or "climbing mountains" "beach bonfires" ... as a student of TRP, I know to always demonstrate, never explicate ... so I have pictures of me doing cool shit with cool people at cool places. I of course use pictures that are as flattering as possible. My photos demonstrate that I am financially stable (broke guys don't party in Ibiza), high-status (low status guys are not picked to be groomsmen), preselected (creeps dont have beautiful women laughing and hanging on to them), and masculine (yea that is me chopping wood with my arm veins bulging).

2. Texting. Once you match with a chick, texting game becomes the most important. The key with texting is to keep it short, text her less frequently than she texts you, and be decisive but not thirsty. Also never under any circumstances do I use smiley face or emojis. I start by asking a question about something specific in her profile or pictures. Then, however long she takes to respond, I wait 1.5X - 2X as long to text back. Chicks online are accustomed to guys being very thirsty and jumping on them the moment they show interest. If you can resist the urge and hold back and wait, it builds up tension (does he even like me??) and makes you seem high value. But it is important to calibrate. Pace yourself 1 step behind her, sometimes 2 steps to throw her off. Be inconsistent. What I've noticed is that after only a few days, if your questions/ answers were good and you paced yourself slightly behind her, she becomes actually interested. You can tell the moment it happens because she will send a really long message or a couple messages in a row. Respond to it quickly (to show her that you are willing to invest if she is) and then if she messages right back say "Hey XYZ let's continue this conversation in person over drinks. What's your number?" and then just go from there.

After that it is just standard TRP. The most common pitfalls are texting too frequently, sending messages that are too long (always keep it shorter than hers), seeking validation, and not getting off the app once she has shown interest. You need to make a move, invite her for drinks, and get her number. Resist the urge to take this shot until she demonstrates her strong interest by how she is texting you (she will start to validate herself to you which is a dead giveaway). But once she does, strike when the iron is hot and demonstrate your decisiveness.

Now I am sure there are guys here who can do this 100X better, faster, and more efficiently than me. As a big fat guy however, I have found these strategies to be effective for me.

But Chaz, won't she see you as a beta provider?

Yea, so what? It's called bait. By the second date (sometimes 3rd) she will give up her pussy trying to lock down your commitment. Is she gonna get it? Fuck no. Just a dose of dick and an uber ride home.

Remember: she is still a woman. She gets horny and she has needs, even when she is looking for a beta provider. Even the most buttoned down, prudish looking girl is a slut waiting to be let off the leash. She wants to be opened up sexually and dicked down by a strong, masculine man.

Oblige her.