Been doing some thinking on this due to recent experiences.

What are thoughts on using money to give you leverage in attracting women?

I understand the general consensus is you become a beta bux and it wont make women attracted to you. But Im more so talking about it to get more women to you or around you.

I’ve realized a huge problem is getting women together in the first place. They're just naturally flakey. Even in cases where they might like you any doubt usually errs toward a rejection or flake and youve already lost. But ive found once you actually get the women to you at least in my experience its a game changer.

This was essentially the model for fraternitys you pay dues to provide girls with shitty alcohol and top quality guys at a 3:1 ratio Girls to guys.

Recently I experienced a table at a club something I was always against, but man was it a gamechanger girls literally came to you and it was so easy. The key thing here is obviously this hinges on having game otherwise you are a beta bux and the second you stop buying things they leave you.

Now I am not justifying spending outlandishly or spending money you don’t have all for the sake of attracting women. But providing an experience where girls value would play out well on a larger scale, rather than having to find lead after lead.

Just to clarify this does not me buying girls things Im more talking about using money to provide things that get girls to your location for an indefinite amount of time. For example my friends dad has a suite for a sporting event and inviting girls to come?

The pros imo are just that you get a large number of girls in a location we’re theyre almost forced to get to know you. Especially if you go there with that as a secondary intention you still have fun.

Plus if you take a girl on a date you’re still paying for her. Here you get options, and you can rinse and repeat and have them invite more friends. Infinite women glitch?

Cons?